Un-Dead

A/N:

Thank you everyone. I'm feeling inspired.💕 I'll update as often as I could before it gets busy.^-^

@Aquinnntoh I'll need more time for Vee's POV, dearest. Let's have this for now.

It'll be a Third Person POV.

~♡~

Someone coughed. A few others smiled. Vee retracted his hand like a snake bit him. And Mark had the reddest blush of the century.

There was a deathly silence in the air and no one spoke for some time.

Mark was looking for some hole in the ground but alas the whole parking lot was a smooth, concrete piece of land.

"We'll have a family dinner at home. Go with Mark so he'll know the way." Vee's father instructed him after some time. Someone has to break the silence anyway.

Vee answered with a nod of his head as Mark slowly stood up from his crouching position. Their little coffee break was cut short.

The rest of the crowd went on to their own cars and speed away as Mark tries to find the 'inner strength' to take a step.

Mark felt like he's in the middle of a nightmare. Only difference is, he wasn't sleeping. It's the same feeling when he is waiting for his final grade then he suddenly remembered he turned in a crappy project and will most probably get a failing mark. It's the anticipation of the consequences that's taking the life out of him. And like a lifeless statue, Mark stood still as his past memories flashed before him.

When Mark had spaced out for too long. Vee brought him back to earth once more.

"They are all gone." Vee stated and Mark just absentmindedly nodded. He continue to stare at nothing in particular.

Silence.

"Phi, I just had my vaccine shot today." Mark said out of the blue.

"O-okay? And . . ." Vee answered confused.

I feel like a zombie, Mark added in his head.

"Can you drive for us. I'm feeling dizzy." Mark finished as he hands him his car keys and proceeds to the passenger side of the car.

Vee said a quick, "S-sure" And went on to the driver's side.

I thought he'll tell me to get vaccinated too, Vee mused.

The whole ride was more of a quiet one. Mark is massaging his temples and Vee is driving.

"Are you okay?" Vee asked.

Who will be okay in this situation?, Mark thought.

"I'm fine Phi. It's just a slight headache that's making me dizzy."

"Do you have medicine here?" Vee asked looking worried.

Now when was the last time I bought meds?, Mark can't help but ask himself.

"Let me check." Mark said as he raided his compartments and luckily found one paracetamol.

"Found it. But there's just one." Mark lamented after seeing only a single tablet.