Kushi:awe...(planting a quick kiss to Arnav in cheek)really?

Arnav held his laugh and continued:And also I had back to back meetings and no time to look at her.

Kushi released his hold and narrowed her eyes at Arnav and continued in a mocking tone:aww thanks hubby,you made my day....and turned her face at the other side.

Arnav got startled at her sudden mood swing and listening her calling hubby for the first time.

Arnav:(again holding her close)look at me kushi.I am extremely guilty of leaving you at that hell hole,you believe it or not my mind was not at all resting but I didn't know the reason for that jitteriness.you know even though that fake one was roaming around me i was not.....

Understanding his uneasiness Kushi hugged him tightly and wispered sweet nothings and assured that she is ok now and close to him.

Trying to change the topic Kushi asked him about the Mehtas.

Arnav: you remember that Tagore uncle and aunty we met at camping ? They are very big shots politically too and their only daughter Tapasya is the high court judge who is now recently got appointed to handle Mehta's case.

I met her a yesterday evening and explained and submitted all the proofs personally,thanks to Tagore uncle and aunty they helped me by explaining the situation clearly to her.

Tapasya has promised to go through all the proofs with valid police verification and will confirm the judgement accordingly and that too at the earliest.

And for your last question,Aman...you Bhai Aman has found one loop hole in that Mehta's underworld deals and have entirely made the total empire of thugs do in downtown by handing them over to the police.

This has made the bad things what ever the Mehta's were doing is now not there anymore.

Now you tell me one thing,why on earth you got a tatoo?do you know how serious you can get infected?

Kushi:well done on the Mehtas part,and about tatoo....i am gonna kill my Bhai.

Arnav:do you have a slightest bit of idea when I found out you being missing and Aman blabbering about you being infected due to tatoo and all?

Kushi:i am ok now Arnav ji but I can only show you the tatoo when we go to our room,....i want that moment to be special.

Arnav:ok.and hey you don't worry about the fake kushi, Lavanya and Maya had made her redo the plastic surgery she had made to look like you,now she can't come after you...she was a daughter of one of the thugs and She is in love with her college boyfriend.

Helicopter landed at Dehradun and the climate was awesome there,Arnav took Kushi to their staying place.Kushi breathing got hitched at the sight infront of her there

Kushi breathing got hitched at the sight infront of her there