Eddie Gluskin x child reader pt 1

(In this chapter Eddie is going to be your father figure also it will be a bit different on how you the reader gets to Eddie)

Y/N pov)
It is cold my mama dropped me off at this really big place. When she left she told me I was a monster. These two big men took me to a room and handed me a white night gown and told me to change and come out when I was done. It was scary I changed quickly and went out. One took my hand and took me to an office and told me to sit and wait for the boss to come in. I sat in a chair and looked down at my thumbs thinking about that day. I looked up when I heard the door close and footsteps approach me. Another man with blue eyes and brown hair came in. He sat down at his desk and looked at me "Hello I'm Mr. Blair and I will be helping you." I nodded "Okay honey what's your name, birthday and age."
"My name is Y/n L/n I'm 10 years old and my birthday is y/bd." He typed it in and nodded "Good now I need you to tell me why your mom brought you here." I took a deep breath and began to explain everything to him.

After I told him everything I was crying and he was hugging me and handing me tissues. "I'm sorry honey but just know you are not a monster. You just need some help okay?" I nodded and he threw my tissues away and grabbed my hand and had me follow him. He brought me to another room with a bed and all white walls everything was white. "This is your room now Y/n. When I can I will get somethings to make you feel more comfortable okay?"
"Okay Mr. Blair" He smiled and had me get into bed. He tucked me in and left. I turned to the wall and closed my eyes drifting off to sleep.

The next day I woke up to knocking on my door and someone telling me it's time to get up. It was one of the men from yesterday I stretched and got up putting on my pink slippers and waiting for him to open the door. "Good morning Y/n my name is Alex. I will be your guard while your here."
"It's nice to meet you Alex." He smiled softly and grabbed my hand "Let's take you to the restroom so you can get ready for the day."
"Okay" Alex took me to a restroom and handed me a small clear bag with a toothbrush, toothpaste, floss, and face wash. He unlocked the door and opened it for me and closed it behind me waiting outside for me. I got ready for the day and opened the door. "Now then let's get you some breakfast. Then we will take you to get some more clothes for your stay here." I smiled and grabbed his hand as he took me to get breakfast. Alex took me to a cafeteria with more guards and people in white coats. I think they are doctors or nurses.

Alex sat me at a table and went to get me breakfast. Everyone was staring at me and whispering to each other. When Alex came back he had waffles and eggs on a plate with a cup of orange juice for me. He put them in front of me and hanged me a fork. I started to eat when Mr. Blair came in and everyone went quiet. He went to get himself food and I went back to eating. I was almost done when he came over and sat next to me. "Good morning Ms. Y/n, Alex." Alex nodded and I waved. He ate and I finished mine. "So Alex is going to take you to pick out some clothes I picked up for you last night after work." I nodded and Alex took mine and his tray and put them away. Alex came back and held out his hand "Now let's go to your room until you see your therapist later."

A few days later

I hate my therapist he is just like my mother! He tells me I'm a monster and I need to be treated like one. I haven't told Alex or Mr. Blair about it because he probably told then I was a monster. Mr. Blair hasn't talked to me and Alex is cold. He is just a guard to keep other patients away and take me to and from my room. I over hear him sometimes talking to Mr. Blair about a wall project. I just stay in my room or should I say cell. That's what it is now. I was coloring to help myself calm down when alarms started to go off and Alex rushed in my cell. "Y/N we need to go now!" I get up and he picks me up and starts running. Everyone was screaming and yelling all kinds of things. I was scared "Alex what's happening?" He didn't say anything and kept running "Alex?!"