𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍🧸

🦋muichiro x black non binary reader.

🦋angst, fluff

🦋sorry short story :(

-

"are you even real? or are you just in my head? "

"what do you think Tokito?"

I said in a soft voice as I placed a flower crown on the small boy's head. "I think you're a ghost sent down from heaven's land. That's what I think" I could feel my heart melt. "Awh, that's... Sweet.."

I sat down next to him, fiddling my fingers as he looked over at me. "May I?" He asked, referring to my fluffy curly locs. I nodded to consent. He thanked me with a soft but halfway smile. I could feel his fingers twirl in my hair strands. "Y/N..you're too angelic to be true. I can't believe you're... real. "

Muichiro got closer to me.

"Ah-?" I looked at him, eye to eye contact.
"Y/n..you make me feel so happy." I turned red within a second. "you're so beautiful mui.."

I then got closer.

then closer

.

and even closer.

then I jerked away. Tokito tilted his head in a sign of confusion and concern. 'No... Not now!' I began coughing then my throat started to feel tighter and tighter. Muichiro rusher over to me and I fell right into his arms. "Y/n..are you alright..?" He asked. He wasn't panicking or experiencing any emotion he was just plain ol' neutral.

I lifted my head up, my fro swifting along with the wind as my e/c eyes aligned with his. "I'm sorry. Please with one final kiss goodbye my love." he nodded. Our lips soon softly collided, our eyes shut. And before we both knew it..

"It was all an illusion. "