𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐋🧸

🦋𝖲𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗈𝖻𝗎 𝗄𝗈𝖼𝗁𝗈 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋.

{This isn't really a x reader considering the fact that in this shinobu is a teacher and the reader is a student}

🦋𝖠𝖭𝖦𝖲𝖳.

Trigger warning(s)?: hair pulling, s-icidal thoughts
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Normal.

That word had haunted you your whole life. It made you feel so unwelcomed into a world that was made for all. Your heart would melt slowly, breaking and shattering into pieces.

Ever since your dad left, your mom would blame you for it.
Whenever you would make a mistake she would scold you and blame it on stuff that had absolutely nothing to do with the situation.

It was like she had 2 sides.

You would vent out your feelings to her but she would blame it on your actions and act like the victim. But then when you hide away she would complain on how you never talk to her.

This incident caused you to neglect yourself. You didn't shower, you didn't wash/brush out your hair. You didn't eat. You felt like a worthless weak dog sitting out in the cold streets.

You would force yourself to sleep all day because you didn't wanna deal with anyone's bullshit and then sneak out during the night.

Your birthday was in 2 days.

You wanted to end it all..
You wanted your mom to feel guilty. You wanted her to blame herself for your death.

But you didn't have the guts too.

You tried your best to stay clean for only one person.

And that one person was your science teacher.

𝐌𝐑𝐒. 𝐊𝐎𝐂𝐇𝐎.

Mrs. kocho was a very kind and understanding woman. She was in her mid 20s. She started working as a teacher at 18, which made you very surprised. She was a very young and not to mention Beautiful lady.

Everyone gave her respect and admiration. You looked up to her.
She was like a Mother to you. She made you feel calm. You would even vent out to her and she should understand so clearly. You started to fall in love but not in a lover way. In a family way, well, you think it was a family way. You were.. Attracted to her.

"Mrs. Kocho!" You said in a cheery tone as you ran up to her.
She turned around and smiled. "Ah! Y/N!! I'm so happy to see that you showed up to class today! And you done your hair? I'm so proud of you!!"

You felt your heart get bigger. You smiled and blushed a bit. 'No one had ever been proud of me before..'

"Come on, class is about to start" She spoke softly as she gently held your hand, walking you to the classroom. Her hand was so soft.

"So, I heard your birthday is on new years, am I correct?" You nodded your head a simple 'yes' before looking down. "Is there anything you want for your birthday?" She asks softly before looking at you.

You looked up at her but then looked back down. "No. I don't want anything." You mumbled.
Shinobu sighed softly before looking away.

𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒

You sat down in your seat and placed your head on your desk.
"Good morning class! I hope you all had a wonderful nights rest! You may feel free to stretch a bit and go to the bathroom but after that, class is starting!" Shinobu say cheerfully.

She was way to happy.. It was suspicious. She wasn't taken so it can't be partner issues. She loves her job.. what in the world could be wrong..

You were so busy caught up in your thoughts that you didn't realize everyone had gotten their books and pens out and started to do their work. You jumped a bit once you felt a slight tap on your shoulder.

It was Shinobu. "Hey.. Are you okay..? You seem off today." She asked you softly. You heart began to pound fast in your chest.

You didn't know what to do. You was scared for your life. "M-May I be excused please?" You asked as tears started to appear from the corners of your eyes.

Concerned, she nodded and your ran out of the class and headed straight to the bathroom.

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐃,
Pulling strands of hair out one by one, crying uncontrollably, kicking and stomping.

"I HATE MY MOM, I HATE MY MOM I HATE MY MOM" You screamed at the top of your lungs, not caring if anyone heard you. It's been a while since you let it all out.

You walked out of the stall and splashed water on your face, calming down. You sighed softly before drying your face and walking back to class, acting like nothing happened. Everyone stared at you and continued to do their work.

Shinobu looked over at you. She then proceeded to walk over to you, tapping your should lightly, giving you a sign that she wants to speak with you privately. You could feel your heart drop as you followed her out of the classroom and into the teacher's lounge.

She closed the door and sighed. "If you don't mind me asking..."

"what is your mother doing to you..?"

[1/? complete]