But, his words had seemed ill convincing to her thoughts. "You don't mean that." Georgia blurted as Francis slid off the settee and dropped down to his knees right in front of her as his hands worked to spread her legs apart like a platter right in front of him as she sat there nakedly not realizing the position he had her in. But, she did notice his face rather held an expression that said he was dead serious about whatever he was about to do and she shuddered as his cool blue gaze fixated on her. All of her.

Moving her hands from covering her small frame Francis rested her hands beside her and then dropped his gaze down low with wanting readiness at the two medium sized mounds that were Georgia's breasts with peaky, hard, ripened nipples. His eyes trailed down to her fleshy looking stomach and adorable looking navel and then locked on her beautiful sex which possessed hairs a tad lighter than her dark hair as he moved his head down lower in between her thighs to taste those sweet juices he had just licked off of his fingertips a few moments ago.

"But I do." He said using both arms and wrapping them around her cushiony thighs to slide him to her access.

"Wait?! What do you think you're doing?" Georgia said very hesitantly from above him coming back into her good Christianly senses. Really where had those things gone for the past half hour?

"About to taste you." He said with a deep, husky tone ignoring her and continuing to his destination as if that were a casual walk down the street or in the gardens of his estate, not right between the legs of the widow who lived next door. "Trust me, you'll love this part."

This part. Shock spread throughout Georgia as her jaw gaped open. Indeed, the duke of Richmond would very well know every type of pleasure to bestow upon a woman. She gasped at the realization of this and even louder at his next ministrations on her. Francis dipped his head even lower until his mouth wickedly kissed Georgia's inner most parts. Her wet juices were already flowing steadily to him as he tasted, kissed, and devoured her sex. She screeched out as he tested her readiness once more by pulling back to place his thumb on her button and slipped two fingers in at the same time curling inside her sending her to the brink of her pinnacle. She was tighter than a virgin to his surprise and he wondered if she had ever been truly touched.

He strained in his trousers as he watched her entire body convulse with a long-lost orgasmic pleasure that she had not even knew existed as her cries surrounded them. What was an orgasm? Georgia always had wondered but in that moment she knew she would never need to ask herself that question again. Georgia came down from that feeling numbly alive.

In the next few moments and a few swift motions later Francis had her on all fours, and she had the slightest inclination as to question his motives until she heard him stepping out of his trousers as she watched him come up adjusting himself from behind her with his large throbbing cock erect to her display her eyes nearly combusted out of their sockets and she was still coming down off from whatever he had done to her body.

He meant to use to that on her? She nearly cried out from the pain she knew she would experience. Her husband had been considerably under blessed in that department and he only allowed her the liberty to see him one time. On their wedding night, but this was so different from anything she would have ever experienced with that man and now this one. Her pulse still quickened from her body's long awaited release as every part of her seemed to be working meticulously. How long had she been holding that in?

With one large hand Francis cupped the rounded cheeks of Georgia's bottom and held it tight squeezing it lightly in his hand and Georgia let out a small sigh as his other hand came around to stroke her hardened peak of her nipple and she whimpered with her butt behind her in the air.