A Plesant Dream And Training

Ty's P.O.V.

"Now I don't owe you anything, we're even... Sky..." and with that I took off, leaving Adam to ponder about the name Sky. Just like he used to call me Deadlox, I used to call him Sky.

I flew up through the clouds heading towards my house up in the air. I landded on the balcony, and walked into my bedroom. Then I took off my leather bag and hung it on the door saying "Here we go again..."

I screamed out in pain and collapsed as my Enderdragon parts started to be absored into me. My wings and tail shrank until they dissappeared, my claws and fangs retracted and my eyes turned from violet to a beautiful shade of crimson. After the transformation, I relaxed a bit. God I hate doing that! It hurts! I then proceeded to flop onto my bed, and go to sleep.

3rd Person

As soon as Ty fell asleep he started to dream about his life before Adam left. The best 4 years of his life.

Ty's Dream (In his P.O.V. , age 7)

I ran to the park as soon as Adam called. Yay!! I thought cheerfully as I ran, I get to play with my best friend today!!!

It felt like forever, but I finally got to the park. I frantically looked around for Adam.

Finally, I found him sitting on the swings waiting for me. "Sky!!!!" I called running towards him, he looked my way and smiled "Hey Deadlox!!!" He called back waving, I sat down on the swing beside him. He grinned at me and said "Do you wanna play hide and seek tag?" He asked me excitedly. "Yeah!! You're it!" I replied tapping him on the nose, and then I ran away to hide.

I ran to a nearby tree, climbed it and watched as Adam counted to 30. At the end of the countdown he called "Ready or not! Here I come!" I moved in closer to the tree trying to make myself less noticable. Adam looked around everywhere trying to find me, the slide, the bushes, even the parking lot but he couldn't find me.

He walked over to the tree I was in and leaned on the trunk. "Where could he be?" Pondered Adam aloud, I slowly and quietly started to climb down the tree. When I was just a few centemeters away from him, I jumped down and landded on his back yelling "Horsieeeeee!!!" He looked up at me with a goofy grin.

After I finally got down, Adam and me when't back to the swings and sat down. He looked at me and said "It's getting late Deadlox... we need to get home before the mobs spawn." I touched my forehead to his (#Skylox) and said "Yeah... you're right. Can we play again tomorrow though?" "Yeah..." he said "I'll meet you here." Then we both got up said our goodbyes and whent our seperate ways.

Ty's P.O.V.

Soon after that pleasant dream, I woke up groggily and looked at the clock on my bedside tabe. It read, 8:48 am. I slowly got out of bed and when't downstairs. I'll admit it I'm not a morning person. I then proceeded to make cofee and sit in front of my computer. I turned it on and when't onto youtube.

For a good hour or two I watched youtube laughing my head off. Then I turned of my computer and headed towards the training hall. "Time for practice." I say as I change into my Gi and got into a fighting stance in front of the practice dummy.

Master Terence never trained me to slack off after I left the forest. I have to keep training, getting stronger. I thought while throwing mutiple fast speed punches at the practice dummy.

After 10,000 punches I switched to kicks. As I remembered the first thing my master ever taught me...