Eps. 9 |Grand Chef Auto|

Start from the beginning

Hades' POV

"Relax, Bubbles, I ain't a Squealer. That's your job." I hear Scott say to Cam. "Knock it off, Pit Sniffer." I said. Scott looks at me and rolls his eyes. 

Cam

"I am so bad at keeping secrets." 

Chris pulls up at TV and we stand next to it. "Challenge time. Today it's all about grabbing them and tagging them and to show you how it's done. I give you Total Drama's favorite juvenile delinquent Duncan." Chris says and Chef brings Duncan in on a cart. I smile brightly. He is my favorite from the first gen cast. I feel a glare on the back of my head. Duncan looked at me and smirked. I blushed a bit. "Duncan owes me camera time for skipping out on Total Drama World Tour. So I saved an extra painful challenge demo just for him." Chris explains. "Eat dirt, McLean." Duncan says. I was screaming in my head. 'Fucking hell. Why do I fall for bad boys so much?' I thought. I pulled my hood over my head. "No, that's your job. First up, The Smash and Grab. Hidden somewhere in the mess hall kitchen are six keys to chef's prize collection of vintage go-karts. Some drive well-oiled machine, others not so much." Chris explains. "Chris, don't let these clowns drive my cars. Their gonna smash them." Chef complains. "Yes, and car crashes equals ratings. Demo time, Duncan. Chef, let this purp out on a day pass." Chris says as Chef undoes Duncan's restrains. Duncan smirks, winks at me and runs away, taking off his mask. "Later, losers!" Duncan yells as he runs away. I blushes a bit. "Okay...Probably should have seen that coming." Chris said. I hear Scott pull over Mike and turned to see the talk. "Here's the deal. You help me win today's challenge and I won't tell Zoey the truth about all your funny characters." Scott said. "How do you know about that?" Mike asks. "Sorry." Cam said. I facepalm.

Mike

"Scott, out of all people to find out. Maybe I should tell Zoey the truth. I mean, she's chill. She can handle multiple personalities, right? She won't just think I'm some freakish werido, right? Right?!" *gasp* "Sure, and my saggy old ass would be crowned Miss Canada? ~Here I am, Miss Canada.~"

"Players, commence smashing and/or grabbing...NOW!" Chris said as we all ran into the mess hall kitchen. I start opening cabinets and opening jars. "Mike, open that broom closet for me!" I hear Scott say. "Do it yourself." Mike says back. "Oh Zoey~" Scott starts to say. I rush over Scott and cover his mouth. "Shhhh!" I hushed Scott. "Just do it, Mikey." I told Mike. He sighs and opens the broom closet. "Whooo. Brooms. I'm scared." Mike mocked. Then a giant cockroach jumped on his face and he freaked out. I snickered a bit. "Nope. No keys in here." Scott said, looking in the broom closet. I grab the cockroach off Mike's face and threw it on Lightning. "Thanks." "No problem." I help Mike up and smile. "MIKE!" Me and Mike hear Zoey. We turn to her and she is being pulled down into the bucket. "Zoey!" Me and Mike yelp and rush over to her. "A little help?" Zoey asks us. "Oh Mike~" Scott teased. "Route though this garbage. NOW!" Scott ordered. I look at Mike. "You deal with Scott. I'll help Zoey." I said. Mike nods and walks over to Scott. I kneel down next to Zoey and pull her head out of the bucket. "There you go." I said. "Thanks, Hades. Why is Mike following Scott's orders?" Zoey asks me. I sigh. "Scott is blackmailing Mike." I whispered to her. "No." Zoey gasped. I nod. "What is he blackmailing Mike with?" She asked. "I can't tell you. Mike want to tell you himself. I'm sorry." I said. She sighs and nods. "Okay." She states. "He will tell you when to the time is right." I told her. She nods and we look for keys together.