"I guess we need to start building that other village." Clarke said. "I'm guessing most of the women will join us because they seem like they want to, which I don't mind at all."

They finished dinner and cleaned up. A guard came in and took their trays and dishes away. Octavia asked to see the war plans. Clarke dug around in their bags and pulled it out for her. She laid it out on a table for it.

"Time to change your bandage, Commander." Clarke said, getting a medkit out.

"No." Lexa groaned.

"Yes." Clarke said, making Lexa sit in a chair.

"No."

"Yes. End of conversation." Clarke told her. Lexa grumbled.

"Let's not flirt while we are here." Raven said, looking at the map. "Also who drew this weird ass tree?" Lexa groaned again and tilted her head back. "Nice trees Lexa." Clarke pulled a seat up next to Lexa and sat down.

"Shirt off." Clarke told her. Lexa quickly took her shirt off and dropped it in her lap. She was left in her chest wrap. "Good news and bad news." Clarke looked at the wound. "Good news is that it looks great. Bad news is that the stitches have to come out."

"Good luck." Octavia told her.

"Just do it." Lexa said, taking a deep breath. "I don't know why I can handle the stitches going in but can't handle them coming out."

"It's a different feeling I think." Octavia said. "It's not just pure pain, it's sure uncomfortable and painful." Clarke got tweezers and another tool out.

"I'll do half now, take a break and then the other half." Clarke said, starting. Lexa let out a long sigh and shut her eyes. She would let out curses in trig every once in a while. She tried to focus on Octavia and Raven talking about the war plan as much as she could.

"Holy shit, are you halfway yet?" Lexa said, through gritted teeth.

"And..." Clarke pulled out the last stitches. "You're done for now." Lexa let out a deep breath. "Here." Clarke put a cold metal cup on her shoulder. "I can only keep it on for a little though."

"I hate everything." Lexa said, groaning.

"You got this." Clarke kissed her cheek and got up.

"So we basically are waiting for Bellmare to attack?" Octavia asked.

"Yeah." Clarke said, cleaning her tools.

"So I can't set their ship on fire?" Raven asked.

"No!" They all said at once.

"Darn." Raven mumbled, going back to the war plans.

Clarke moved the chair she was sitting in back over to where she got it from. She turned Lexa's chair so that her right hip was next to the table. Clarke put the tools and the little tray that she was using to put the stitches in, on the table.

She straddled her hips and sat down on her lap. "What happened to the chair?" Lexa asked, putting her left hand on Clarke's hip.

"It wasn't working." Clarke said, grabbing the metal tools.

"Heda and Hedatu." A woman's face came outside of the tent. It was Indra. They gaved her premission to enter. Indra entered and saw them. "Oh, it's this a bad time?"

"No, I'm just taking out her stitches and telling those two about the war plans." Clarke said. She started on the stitches and Lexa gasped, surprised.

"I just came to ask about the guard's shift." Indra asked.

"Still keep them ready to fight but not as many need to be out. I highly doubt they would attack at night. Then switch the shifts every few hours or so." Clarke said. Indra nodded.

"Thank you. I'm glad you are healing well, Lexa." Indra said, and then left the tent.

"That is a prime example of how you enter." Clarke said. "You ask to enter and then if we seem busy, you can wait or not."

"That's too much work." Octavia said.

Clarke finished with the stitches and then kissed Lexa, before getting up. Clarke took care of the tools and trash and then put a bandage on Lexa's shoulder.

"Those leaves did magic." Lexa said, looking at her shoulder. "That healed so fast."

"They are very rare but since we are going to war, my mom used them so you are as healed as possible." Clarke handed Lexa her shirt back. She put it on and stood up from the chair.

"Aren't you special?" Octavia said as she stood up. "Anyways, I'm going to bed. I'm tired." Raven stood up as well. "And this one is gonna wake me up early so I need to go to bed early." Octavia put her arm around Raven.

"Yeah, we need to get some rest." Lexa said.

"Yeah, I don't recommend coming near our tent because we are gonna be resting." Raven said.

"Yeah, the same goes for us." Clarke agreed. "And not in the morning either because we will be resting so well."

"See you in the morning." Octavia said, leaving. "Have a good sleep."

"You too." Clarke said.

"Niether of us are going to get rest, are we?" Lexa asked.

"Nope." Clarke said. "Pants off Commander."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My school is having a big Covid breakout and the superintendent won't let us go virtual and I am not in the mood to get Covid. I'm just about to get my booster, I do not need that.