Freezing Night

Y/n could find herself walking around, the sun quickly setting the light fading  the breeze getting more intense the cold icy against her skin.
I looked around hoping to see some light around all but the dim light from my vision letting me see around, hugging myself the cold breeze of the night at inazuma so intense "Ohhh archons, please let me find some shelter, some warmth please" I whispered to myself as I kept walking around slowly not wanting to fall or trip on the dips in the floor, finally I found a small hole against one of the ledges near a river I hid myself in it the cold not being as intense anymore the breeze not being able to touch my skin.
My stomach rumbled I was hungry I quickly grabbed my satchel and looked in it for some berries I had picked while the sun was up, finding some I ate them keeping my self in a tight ball trying to stay warm, slowly after eating I could feel myself getting tired I hugged my satchel and slowly drifted to sleep, the peaceful sound of the river running the crickets small animals chirping around rustling in the bushes above the ledge I fell into a deep slumber feeling myself get warmer. The suns warm rays brushing against my skin as the sun was rising it was a new day "Ahhh- I didn't sleep that bad after all.." I stretched searching my bag all my food was gone and my stuff scattered along the floor around me. "On second thought...maybe it wasn't such a good night, sigh these foxes are to comfortable around people" I slowly got up picking my stuff up neatly putting them back into my satchel throwing it over my shoulder and getting up to start walking once again.
I now found myself walking along a beach "Uhhhh...so nice to see the ocean as always maybe I'll forge for some stuff to cook" I started to walk around in the water, all I found was some sea grass clams and a urchin "These should do! Ahh the urchin looks so good" I smiled brightly proud of myself I quickly rushed out the water to set them on a rock as a peeped the fire and wood.
As the embers started to catch fire on the wood I slowly started to prep the food chopping the sea grass that had dried in the sun all evening the sun still shining warm and inviting I placed my pot over the fire the water slowly starting to boil I started to throw in the sea grass clams and urchin covered them and let them cook, "Today wasn't a bad day...right? I did my best, I still haven't gotten home but I'll get there soon." I tried reassuring myself, I knew my siblings were waiting for me at the house, I was starting to regret taking that job the people on the street offered. I looked over to the pot and lifted the lid I dropped in some spices and herbs and covered, "A few more minutes should do" I propped my head on my hands as I looked up to the sky the sun was slowly setting the beautiful setting colors warm and vibrant. I slowly reached out my hand the colors so beautiful, all disturbed as a hear a loud crack near by I quickly got up and hid behind some huge rocks, I waited for a bit then a tall  figure walked over to my camp I squinted my eyes trying to see them in the dim lighting the figure tall muscular and...horns on his head? I tried moving a bit more to see their face finally a glimpse of their face, it was Itto! Relived I walked out from behind the rocks and rushed to them "ITTO!!" I yelled them jumping on him hugging him tight hu hugged me and held me tight "Huh? Y-Y/N!?!? What are you doing out here!" He let out surprised he slowly put me down and looked at me up and down "Ohhh thank god it was just you! I was so worried...you have no idea how long it's been! How are you what are doing out here!?" I asked him excited many questions leaving my mouth, "ShhshhShh! One at a time Y/N god your gonna kill me with all these questions! And I asked first what are you doing here?" He put a finger over my mouth as he shushed me sternly looking at me worry in his eyes.
I grabbed his hand and lead him over to a rock so we could sit down and talk "I'm here because I took a job from one of the street people, it payed good so I took it but something went wrong I guess while at the job and they all vanished once I was back...I was scared and didn't know what to do" I looked at him then at the sky the lights shining along the water, I could feel him looking at me he took my hand and smiled brightly at me "Hah! Well no worries I'll take you back to the town after all It's the One and Oni Arrataki number uno Itto ya got here right?" He smiled at me stupidly holding my hands tight to reassure me, I laughed lightly and nodded my head.
We sat around the fire eating the soup I had made talking sharing jokes laughing having fun "So Itto how long does it take to get back to the town?" I looked at him happy, he quickly averted his gaze looking now worried "Well, Y/N it's gonna take us four days to get back...it's a really far walk" he looked at me with sorry eyes I smiled at him "No worries, four days? Easy we can do it!" I cheered on elbowing his side we both smiled. The moon light the only thing to guide us "I say it's better if we stay here for the night" I looked over at him as he got up he laughed and lifter me up by my arm "You crazy? Lots of bad things pass here during the night, come on I know a place plus I can tell you've been cold these past few days your kind of pale" he cupped my cheek then holding my hand as he started to walk, I followed him at his pace.
We stopped at a small cave entrance against a cliff "Here we are The Itto Hide out! What do you think? Pretty amazing right!" He smiled and then we walked in, once in he shut the entrance with a huge boulder and turned on some lanterns he had inside all one by one they light the place up "woahh....Itto- you decorated this place?" I looked around at the huge place a running river inside sleeping areas everything needed to survive I was amazed "You know it, we got a bed even so go get some rest you need it" he pointed to a bed against one of the stone walls I nodded and headed to the set and layer down under the covers *god this bed is so comfy and warm...it's been so long since I've lasted in a bed ahhh- so nice* I thought to myself as I slowly closed my eyes and tried to sleep, I woke up a bit later feeling something huge behind me I turned myself around all to see Ittos face a inch away from mine *Ahh!- what- why is he so close?!* I was blushing I would feel my face get hot as I kept staring at him he looked so peaceful sleeping, I didn't want to wake him so I hugged his face to my chest as he slept I slowly fell asleep as well.
I whimpered, as I slowly woke up and opened my eyes I could feel some soft kisses being placed along my neck and collar bone, some hands holding me from behind keeping me close "Itto?" I let out as I tried to look down "Hmm?" As he kept kissing my neck, I shivered moving my hands to his face and lifting it to look at him "What are you doing?" I was blushing holding his face pinching his cheek feeling embarrassed, he smiled at me then kissed me "Well what should have I done? I woke up to your breasts in my face, begging to be eaten now weren't we Y/N?" He slowly moved one of his hands to cup my face and kissed me again, he slowly started making his way down again to my neck "Your wrong...I hugged you cuz you looked scared in yo..ur sleep-" he cut me off kissing me once again softly biting my lip I kissed him back giving in, he turned me over laying on my back now he hovered over me as he kept kissing me his tongue now slipping into my mouth as he kissed me more intensely. I wrapped my arms around his neck I could feel one of his hands slipping under my shirt he caressed my breast I let out small breathes, he started to tease my nipple with his thumb as he kissed me more I could feel myself losing to him letting myself be devoured "itto...please- touch me mor-" I whimpered he lifted me taking my shirt off of me he started at me for a while "your so beautiful...as always your mine" he held my face kissing me once more making his way down to my collar bone leaving a hickey I let out a small moan, he lasted me down and started to kiss my breast sucking on my nipple as he teased and played with the other in his hand "aahh~" I could feel myself wanting more my stomach starting to burn inside wanting more of his touch. He softly bit my nipple and pinched the other I loud moan leaving my mouth "I-itto! Please to...uch me here too..." I grabbed his hand and slowly moved it down to my inner thighs "haha. So needy~ can't even wait for me to finish eating?" He smirked and took my pants off slipping his hand under my panties putting his middle finger between my slit slowly rubbing my clit in circular motion, moaning hugging him to me as he kept sucking my nipple and played with my clit. "Damn...your wet huh? You like when I touch you love? Does it turn you on that much knowing I'm touching you?" He laughed at me kissing my cheek as he slowly moved his finger to my entrance penetrating me and thrusting it slowly in and out, "Ah- yes...please yes!" I moaned out to him, I kissed him as he kissed me back I could feel him thrusting a bit faster his fingers felt good inside of me he slipped in another thrusting harder "How does two feel love? Does it hurt?" He looked at me kissing my cheeks softly I whimpered under him biting my lip not wanting to let out my voice he was still teasing both of my nipples as he started to thrust his fingers faster in me "Let out that cute voice of your love, go on no one but me will hear it~" he reassured me as he bit my nipple and sucked on it making me moan loudly as I came he lifted himself up slipping his finger out of me, he stared down at me licking his fingers "I say your ready for me love, don't you think?" He smiled as he took his clothes off I stared at him as he took his boxers off revealing his erection I could feel myself tightening my legs together, I crawled forward softly grabbing his cock as I placed the tip to my lips I swirled my tongue around it looking up at him "ahh...just like that love keep going" he looked down and me groaning softly grabbing my hair I put the tip inside my mouth sucking it softly as I rubbed the rest with my hand, I put it down further into my mouth sucking it more getting satisfied groans from him as he grabbed my hair harder feeling him push my head down a little. "Ahh~ yes that's good darling, so good" he moaned looking at me I tried taking all of him in my mouth but it didn't fit I kept sucking him off holding it steady with my hand as I felt him start to pulse and twitch in my mouth "Ahh- y/n stop. I'm close" he tried pushing lightly head head away but I kept sucking licking his cock, soon i felt hot cum going down my throat salty but I swallowed as I sat up looking at him he kisses me softly on the lips "I told you no" he smiled caressing my face kissing my neck "I wanted to.." I whimpered as he bit my neck leaving marks all over me he moved down to my clit licking me and sticking his tongue inside, I gripped the sheets as he kept moving his tongue inside he then got up grabbing a pillow and putting it under my hips, "I'm going to enter you now darling" he hummed looking at me for approval as he positioned his cock at my entrance I nodded at him he thrusted himself inside my mind blank instantly whimpering as he starts to slowly thrust kissing me to relieve any pain I might have, he grips my hips and starts to thrust a little harder my moaning becoming louder as I can feel myself getting close I hugged him tight to me digging my nails into his back as he starts to thrust faster his low growls and moans in my ear as I felt him grip my hips harder slamming me against him harder "I-itto! Cu..mming!" I moaned as he kept going at the same pace "Go for it love cum, cum for me~" he kept thrusting I'm me as I climaxed and came all over his dick I was tired now laying on the bed, he stared down at me "you think were done?" He laughed he then flipped me over on my stomach and raised my hips grabbing me by the hair thrusting into me hard "wa-it ahh!" I called out he kept fucking me ruthlessly he kissed my back as he thrusted faster cupping my breast with his free hand pinching my nipple he moaned as I felt myself soon to cum again, he bites my shoulder leaving a deep mark thrusting harder into me his cock twitching inside I felt it grow bigger. I whimpered as I came again his last few thrust then feeling my insides hot "ahhh...that was great love, but still not satisfied" he kissed my back sliding his hands to my hips grabbing me firmly and starts to thrust into me again, I moaned out my legs shaking I hurried my face into the pillow drool Fallon from the corners of my mouth he thrusted hard into me "Fuck! There- please there!" I moaned loud gripping the pillow he laughed at me quietly then started to hit that spot repeatedly harder each time, my moans echoing through the room all the sounds of slapping and breathes filling the room "you feel so good darling keep it up a bit more~" he moaned thrusting faster I whimpered gripping the bed sheets harder climaxing as he kept thrusting into me.
His thrust strong and quick still going I could feel him gripping my hips so harshly my legs shaking from pleasure sweat dripping from both of our bodies, I moaned at each thrust I could feel him being close as he kissed the back of my neck I heard him groan as his cum shot inside of me he pulled himself out and my hips fell to the bed my body shaking my face flushed in pleasure "Haha...you look even better than before who knew our perfect little modest Y/N was such a slut huh?" He slowly glided his hands up my back and gripped my neck softly "But were not done just yet love, I'm gonna make sure your filled with my cum till I know for a fact your mine." He kissed me the positioned himself once more.

THE END
Hi lovelies sorry I haven't posted in a while been a lil busy<3 but if you want more just let me know go ahead and comment let me know who you want next or what you would like to read next and I'll work on it no worries I love you all<3
-Mori<3 (they/them)