"Yay!!"Venti cheered. "Come on! Let's go~!"Venti said,grabbing Xiao by the hand and dragged him out of the dorm and closed the door behind him.

They both walked down the street together,still holding hands since they were both distracted to see how beautiful the sunset was and the trees.

"Haha! Didn't expect this street to be all pretty! Don't ya think?"Venti said with his eyes closed and a smile on his face. "I don't know." Xiao mumbled his voice.

"Huh?! What kind of answer is that??"Venti released his hand from Xiao and crossed his both arms. "What?? Do you expect me to say 'oh this place is so pretty,we should go ahead and kiss under the tre-"he stopped for a moment and covered his mouth when he realized what he said.

He turned to see Venti eyes wide open and his jaw dropped into shock. Venti wanted to do that, but thought it will be awkward for him.

"Haha! I guess you could say that"Venti chuckled a bit.

"Shut up."Xiao said, feeling a bit embarrassed for what he said.

"Hey,we could sit down at that bench."Venti said,pointing at the empty bench that was almost full of fallen leaves from the tree.

"Sure"he agreed

Both Xiao and Venti walked over to the empty bench and sat down. It was a bit awkward since none of them said anything but could hear the wind breeze through there faces and there hair ruffling in there faces.

Venti closed his eyes and felt the wind going to his face. He never felt more relaxing than this.

Xiao on the other hand was looking down at his phone, scrolling through whatever he's looking at.

Venti opened his eyes and turned his head at Xiao.

He admired his beauty,his golden eyes, his hair and lips. Everything was perfect about him.

Venti snapped out of it and cleared his throat. "Ahem- so-uh... should we go ahead and buy some food?"Venti suggested

Xiao didn't say a word but nodded his head up and down.

"There's some fast food down the streets,would you like that?"Xiao asked. "Yeah sure!"Venti happily smiled at him.

They both started walking to the fast food and decided to have it as a take-out. "Oh? Hello! Welcome to McDonald,how may I help you?"The cashier said as they both entered in.

"Yeah. Just one large fries."

"I'll get a mocha,10 pieces of chicken nuggets,1 McFlurry,2 large fries and take out order please."Venti smiled at the cashier.

"What the hell? That much?"Xiao looked at him.

"Yeah,pfft I'm hungry."He shrugged his shoulders.

"Alright that'll be (idk) please."The cashier said,tapping on the buttons.

"Alright I'll pa-"Before Venti could even took out his wallet from his pocket from his pants Xiao grabbed his hand and stopped him

"No I'll do it"He offered and instead of Venti paying Xiao payed for it.

"Alright,please go ahead and wait."The cashier said.

"Huh?! But I ordered so much so I wanted to pay for it."

"It's fine."Xiao shush him. "Whatever you say then"

Minutes later

"Heres your guys food"The cashier handed them two McDonald bags. "Thank you!"Venti grabbed it from there hand and they both headed off.

"Yay! We could finally eat!"Venti cheered.

"You sure your gonna eat all of those?"

"Of course! Why? Wanna eat some of mine?"

"No. I'm good."Xiao said looking at his phone.

"Alright then suit yourself!"Venti skipped,making the bags go flying up.

"Hey be careful with them!"Xiao touched the upper mid of his nose. 'Acting like a child again. Foolish'

"I know I know!"

HEYAAA! I JUST GOT XIAO AND IM SO HAPPY !!

:D