It was the next morning and Melinda was training as she normally does

It was the next morning and Melinda was training as she normally does. Jack and Henry came in, without her knowing, and just watched as they were interested in what Melinda does when she isn't on missions. She doesn't usually hang out with anyone, except Aaron or Jack. Melinda stopped and began to wipe the sweat off of her forehead as the two boys walked over to her. "That's so cool!" Jack yelled making Melinda look over to see the two boys walking into the room. She walked over and sat in front of them with concern on her face. "What are you two doing here? Ain't your mom, and your dad, looking for you or worried?" Melinda asks the boys and Jack looked at her with a nervous smile, "We wanted to watch you train before you left with daddy and Aunt JJ on a mission!" Melinda smiled at them and she then remembered what she promised before the Alabama case. She stands up and walked over to the wall and grabbed foam sticks, that she had gotten before this, and handed them out. "What are these?" Henry asked and Melinda smiled at them as she handed Jack his, "Remember when I promised I would teach you some self-defense? These will be your start out weapons. Don't hit each other, ok?" The two boys nodded and took them as they didn't see Aaron leaning against the doorway, watching her give them some lessons. Melinda positioned their bodies and let them hit small targets then she looked up and eventually saw Aaron standing there. She walked over and smiled at him which he returned happy to see her. "Thought you'd still be sleeping." Melinda tells him and he shrugged, "Woke up earlier than normal. Also, we have a case today." Melinda nodded and pat his chest, "Right. Well, I'm going to shower and change. I'll be back." Melinda goes to walk away, only for him to grab her back to him and she smiled as he leaned in and kissed her. He pulled away and smiled back at her before looking to the ground. "Couldn't help myself." Aaron mutters making her smile and walk away as Jack and Henry ran over to Aaron with smiles on their faces. He leads them out to the main room where everyone is and Daisy saw him and smiled sheepishly seeing as he knew about the drone. "Sorry. We were just curious to see if anything happened before Coulson called you." Daisy apologizes and Aaron chuckled at her anxiousness and waved it off, "It's fine. I knew you guys were curious." David looked at his friend with a smirk, "Is it official?" Melinda walked back in with her hair slightly wet still, "What's official?" Aaron smiled seeing her walk back in then replied while pointing between them, "You and me." Melinda looked at him with a smirk and shrugged, "Why not?" Melinda walked over to him and kissed his cheek and he was shocked at how bold she was doing it. Some of the group was also shocked and some were happy as they were happy about the blossom of their relationship. "No, if you're gonna kiss, do it for real!" Daisy tells them making Melinda and Aaron look at each other wondering who will start the kiss. He was the one who walked over and began the kiss, as she placed her hand on his cheek reciprocating it. Cheers, claps, and wolf howls were heard around the room as the two eventually pulled away with smiles on their faces. "As much as I loved that, we have a case we have to do." David reminds everyone as the new couple stood at the table with everyone about to discuss everything. Daisy sent a smile to Melinda and a wink to Aaron. JJ explained something, "I asked Strauss if she could just send the files virtually, and she said yes. So we got everything on our phones. Don't worry Reid, I got a paper copy for you." JJ handed the genius the file, "Thanks." JJ pressed a button on her clicker and it revealed two men who were murdered. She turned to everyone to see Jemma squirm a bit making Spencer pull her head away from the pictures. She may has seen a lot of blood and wounds but it still hurts her to see what people do to other people. "We are heading to Juneau, Alaska. These two are Matthew Mathers(23) and Adrian Acker(23). They both worked at a restaurant together, before they were both murdered two days apart." JJ explains their case and Jemma looked at her curiously, "How were they murdered?" JJ begins to explain what the morgue thinks happened, "The morgue believes they were hit in the back of the head with a blunt object. They want us to go down there to see if it's a serial killer." Aaron nodded and called out, "Wheels up in 10." Daisy gasped making everyone look at her and she looked at them. She has never met anyone else perfect for Melinda to the point that he used the same line as her. "Two things. One, I want to come with you on this one. Two, May says wheels up too. You two are so perfect for each other!" Daisy coos and Jemma joined in, "I know right?! He said it at the Alabama case too!" Melinda smiled as Aaron kissed her head and she didn't know why but every time he kissed her, she smiled. They finally began to prepare to leave as Melinda grabbed some files, and as Aaron grabbed their bags, even though she made a look at him, he still did it. "HotchMay has sailed!" Penelope cheers and the couple looked confused about the name as they didn't necessarily like it. It sounded weird unlike Jemma and Spencer's ship name: Jencer. "Don't call us that!" They called out in unison. They then look at each other in shock that they said it at the same time. They weren't connected in the brain like the twins and Spencer are. "Oh my gosh! The cuteness is happening!" Daisy coos as the women squealed, Jemma looked at Spencer. She was confused as their relationship wasn't this much expected as theirs. "How come we never got stuff like that?" Jemma asks her boyfriend and Spencer just shrugs his shoulder and kissed her forehead as Melinda kissed Aaron and pat his stomach, before walking away to start the jet. Aaron watched her walk away with a giant smile on his face and the team knew that they were happy.