Chapter 1- The Bookstore

(Just a warning, I switch POV alot in this. I will put the character's name in bold when I switch POV.)

DOCTOR

It is a little past midnight in the small town I was currently situated in. Almost all of the stores were closed, and the streets were fairly empty.

I had been waiting for the perfect opportunity. The timing had to be just right, but I was tired of waiting.

Time really is horrible when it travels in a straight line.

It's just constantly waiting.. Waiting... Waiting.

It's so boring!

Finally, the timing is perfect.

Annabelle

As quietly as I could, I crept across the street, over to the storage unit. The storage warehouse had long since been abandoned, no one coming to collect or dump usless furniture or move old trading cards into their square unit with a metal door and a cheap combination lock. I looked quietly for the number written on my hand, making sure to leave no evidence behind where I had gone that anyone could find, and looked around.

221B

Ironic, that the man who had left me this had reminded me of Sherlock Holmes. The way he seemed to know everything, and never seemed to be able to keep quiet for than a minute.

He had walked into the bookstore I was working at a little after lunch time. To say he was curious was an understatement. He had questioned every book in the shop, asking me about authors an titles and my opinions. He always answered with a smile and a laugh and a cheerful word like, "Wonderful!" or "splendid!"

He had stayed until the store closed. As I wondered around, trying to figure out how I was going to convince him to leave, he turned to me.

"Annabelle?" He asked, sitting a large stack of books onto the counter.

"Ummm... Yes?" I asked. Had I even told him my name?

"Do you want to go on an adventure?" He asked, smiling even wider if possible.

I had talked to him for a few more minutes, curious. He hadn't said many more details about the supposed 'adventure', but after a few minutes, he had dispeared, leaving behind just a simple messsage.

314 reed road. 221B. 12:31 pm. No later, no earlier. -Doctor

(So... Chapter 1. Hopefully this will get some reads. I'm not very good at Doctor Who fanfictions, but I will try my best. Any suggestions or comments, please tell me. And vote, too. Thanks ^.^)