Phone Guy ((Scottie)) x Purple Guy ((Vincent)) LEMON

Scottie sat at his office desk, reading a book. Believe it or not, it was actually an erotica. His feet were on the chair, meaning his knees were up too. He felt himself get an erection, so he glided his left hand down to his pants. Slowly, his hand snaked underneath the top of his pants, and poked at his erection. He moaned, but didn't know that Vincent had pressed his ear against the right iron door to listen. Scottie's black bangs shielded his eyes, but there was lust written in both of them. He slid his hand into his boxers and started stroking his erection.
"V-Vincent..." Scott's moans filled the little office, and partially the halls. Only if you were an inch way from the door, but Vincent was closer then an inch. Slowly, Vincent's face drained of purple, and filled with a bright pink blush. He heard his names being cried out over and over again.
As for Scottie, he pumped started to pump his hand, while his other one pulled his pants down. With a clunk, his belt hit the floor along with his pants. Usually, Scottie was never brave enought to do this as work, but he was on night shift, so he didn't care. His free hand now unbuttoned his security shirt, and slowly played with a nipple. "V-Vincent!" He moaned out louder.
Finally, Vincent had enought. He tapped the windows, but didn't look in. Scurrying around to pull his pants up, amd button his shirt up, he opened the door. His wheely chair his only coverage. Smirking, Vincent leaned down eye to eye level with Scottie. "Masturbating at work, are we?"
Scotties pale white face was filled with a vivid pink color. "Y-You heard m-me?!" He cried, hiding his face. The purple man chuckled, and nodded. He leaned backwards against the office desk, but still kept his eye to eye level with Scottie.
"Every. Single. Moan." Vincent panted into the other mans ear, just quietly so only Scott could hear. "Do you want me to do such... Dirty things to you?" He asks.
Scott nodded, still not showing his face. The purple man smiled. "That's good, since you just basically said I could..." He states, pinning Scott's hands above his head. He quickly turned, and bent Scott over the desk. Slightly, he grinned against Scott's ass, since he had an erection from Scottie boys moaning. "Will you make the name noise for me, Mr. Ring-Ring?"
Scottie nodded, moaning out. He couldn't move his hands since Vincent pinned them above his head, on the desk. Squirming, Scottie tried to break free from his grasp, and get Vincent to plunge into his tight entrance. He squeaked when he felt Vincent moved his free hand down to Scott's pleading erection.
The hand pulled Scott's pants down, and his shoes off. A finger rubbed against his erection through his boxers, and its master smirked when he felt pre-cum moisten his fingertip. He retracted his hand away, his thumb and index finger rubbed together. The fingers rubbing around in the pre-cum. He finally let go of Scotties hands, and smirked as Scott still laid there. The purple guy started to unbutton his shirt, and practically ripped it off his chest. Flipping Scottie over, he started to kiss his bare chest. Taking a nipple into his mouth, and sucking on it. Scottie practically became putty in his hands. Vincy smirked as he pulled away from the nipple, and sucke din the next one. Making both of the erect, slightly red, and fun. His clean thumb and finger pinched at his now free nipple. Twisting it, pulling it, massaging it, and redo the process.
He finally pulled away, and smiled at Scottie. He let go of Scottie, and he quickly went down to his knees. Scottie started to undo Vincent's zipper with his teeth. Vincent, though, sat in the chair and smiled. He grabbed his chin, and pointed it towards his face. "Before you kiss that, you need to kiss here." Vincent smiles, and deeply kisses Scottie. It was sloppy and quick. Scottie quickly pulled away, and went back to undoing the fly. Vincent unbottuned his own shirt, and took it off. Basically, he stripped off everything except for his pants and boxers. Scottie pulled down the waistband of Vincent's pants, and licked his boxers immiedately after seeing the bulge. A nice tent was formed where Vincent's erection was sitting. Vincent slightly moaned, and stroaked Mr. Ring-Rings hair. After a while of building up courage, Scottie pulled Vincent's purple boxers down. He blushed as he was so close to it. So when the erect member was revealed, it almost slightly hit him in the face. But he pulled away just in time.
"I-It's so big!" Scottie murmurs in surprise, getting closer to the member again. "H-How can you survive when you have an erection in these pants?! I barely can!" Scottie exclaims, surprised.
Vincent chuckles, and pats his head. "I don't. I usually rush to the bathroom and deal with it."
Scottie nods slowly, and slowly wraps his lips around Vincent's member. He attempts to engulf it all, but fails. Only a quarter couldn't fit into his mouth. He starts to suck, and bob his head. His tongue even played with the slit at the top, licking it every few seconds. He felt pre-cum leak onto his tongue, and slightly gagged. The taste was bitter, and weird. It was sticky too. Finally, Vincent moaned loudly, and shaked slightly. He eventually came into his mout with a grunt, and a shudder. It filled Scotties mouth, so he was forced to swallow it.
"I'm so sorry, Scottie!" Vincent cries out, looking down at Scott. Scott waves his hand, and smiled.
"No big deal, right?" Scott asks, staring up at Vincent. Vincent blushes and shrugs.
"I-I guess not..." He says. And slowly gains his erection as he stares down at Scotties bulge. "Whoa... Who's your little friend?" Vincent winks, and places his foot on it. He starts applying little force to the bulge, feeling pre-cum leak out again. It even leaked onto Scott's pants. He moaned out loudly, grabbing Vincent's hand.
"M-more!" He moans out, a few pants every now and then. That's when Vincent snapped. He grabbed Scottie, and bent him over the desk again. He pulled Scotties boxers off, and rubbed his tip against his entrance. Though, he didn't expect this kind of reaction out of Scottie. Scottie moaned out, and begged him to enter him. But in a very dirty way.
"Put your purple cock into my... Ngh... Ass already!" Scott cried out, sliding the tip in himself. He shuddered, and started to push in more. But Vincent thrusted in after a few seconds of slow sliding the tip in.
Scottie let out a loud moan, and felt him start to bash against the desk. His member slapped against the side of the desk, so it felt a bit pleasurable. He voice let out a loud moan, and turned his head to face Vincent's gaze. After a short while of slow and soft thrusting, Vincent's pace quickened, and he began to be rougher. He even went deeper, and hit his prostate. Scottie let out a loud moan, and held onto the edge of the desk.
"I...I am... G-Gonna cum!" Scott moaned out, and came all over the side of the desk. It drizzled down, and dripped onto his foot.
After a couple more thrusts and moans, Vincent came in his entrance. He pulled his member out, and started to get dressed. "I'm gonna go check on the animatronics." Vincent's smiled, and walkout after doing up his last purple button. Scottie nodded, and sighed. He rubbed his ass, and started to get dressed. But Vincent didn't leave, he walked up behind him, and huffed into his ear. "Was I too rough?"
Scottie shuddered, and noticed the side of the desk. His face shattered with embarrassment. "No! But... I need to go grab some cleaning stuff..."