"And here I thought you're someone who would at least try in these kinds of situations." She mumbled under her breath but due to the lack of sound in the vicinity, it was quite audible enough for me to hear. Jeez. Who does she think I am? Batman? I admit I can put up a fight but that's pretty much it. I'm no superhero. If anything, I'm just one of the thugs Batman beats up for fun.

I can't help but sigh at our current disposition as I stood up and offered my hand to her. "I guess we can try," I said which made her look up to me with an expression of surprise. "Hurry up, will you? This alarm isn't gonna disarm itself, you know?" I continued which pulled her back to her senses.

"R-right." She said as she took my hand and I pulled her up from her sitting position. "So. How are we going to do this?" She asked as we both examine the device placed upon the wall.

"Most alarms have the same interior design. Hopefully, it's the same as the ones I disarmed before." I said which made her look at me, once again.

"How do you suppose we reach it, though?" She asked which made me survey the room we are currently in to see if there were any objects I can use to boost me up. Sadly, I couldn't find any. I guess we have to go to plan B, then.

"That's where you come in, I guess," I said. She looked at me quizzically, at first, but she soon realized what I meant by those words. "Don't worry. I won't let you fall." I said as I got down on my knees.

"You sure? I mean, I'm quite heavy, you know?" She asked, quite wary about her weight. Well, hopefully, she's not as heavy as Itsuki. That girl should really stop overeating.

"Who's not trying now? Dummy." I teased to which she responded with yet another cute pout forming on her lips. "As I said earlier, I won't let you fall. Now hurry up. We don't get all day." I said as I tapped both my shoulders, signaling her to get on.

At first, she was quite hesitant about getting on my back, however, after a while of her self-contemplation, she finally hopped on my back. "No enjoying of my thighs, got that?" She warned as she carefully placed both her legs on my shoulders. The heat radiating from her thighs made it hard for me not to enjoy the feeling of it. It was like I was wearing a scarf. A very heavy yet soft scarf. If that makes sense.

"Please, the only thighs I'll ever enjoy are chicken thighs and that's it," I said, trying to lighten up the mood since I can feel that she was quite tense due to the situation we are currently in. "Are you ready?" I asked as I looked up towards her face to see if she was alright with all of this. She responded with a nod of approval which opted me to slowly raise her up. Surprisingly, she wasn't as heavy as I thought she would be. And here I thought she would at least weigh the same as Itsuki. I guess no matter how similar they all look, some of their attributes are far different from each other, huh?

"Don't drop me, ok?" She said, a terrified tone was quite evident in her voice. For someone who acts all tough in front of her sisters, she's quite the scaredy-cat, herself, huh?

"Don't worry. I won't. Now, tell me. What do you see on the alarm box?" I asked, grunting a little bit as I did. Since I carried Itsuki all the way back to the campsite, my legs were quite tired already. Fuck. At this rate, I might have to bring her down earlier than I should.

She carefully examined the device we are trying to disarm, at the moment. "I'm not really sure what I should tell you. You have to be more specific." She said as she looked down on me. I couldn't help but sigh at her response. I knew this was gonna be harder than I thought it would be.

"Can you open it without a screwdriver, at least?" I asked. She, then, tried to pry open the alarm box, and surprisingly, she managed to do so. Jeez. I guess the alarm wasn't as advanced as I thought it is. "Great. Now, can you tell me what do you see inside the box?" I asked which made her probe through the alarm even further.