Just then, I was able to walk stably again. I stop leaning on Eli and ran on my own. Eli quickly caught up to me. We managed to catch up to the others.

We keep running. We reach a door that leads to a way out. The pale brunette pulls out a card and swipes it on the security pad, trying to get it open. It wouldn't work. He kept trying over and over, but it wouldn't work.

"Come on, work stupid security card!" Eli exclaimed impatiently. We all watched as the brunette boy kept trying to open the door. Eli turned to me.

"Y/n. Think venom could get this door open?" She whispered. I shake my head.

"Maybe. He could probably bust the door down but then WICKED guards could follow us more easily. Plus, they'd see venom at his full power. There's no way they wouldn't follow us and they would definitely kill whoever stopped them. I don't want these people to die, Eli. Plus, I'm not quite ready for these people to find out about venom yet," I replied. Eli nodded.

"Ok-" she started. She was cut off by a male voice.

"Thomas!" I turned to see the same guy who called names in the cafeteria. The brunette boy gave the card to one of his friends, the one with black hair that had his back facing us in the cafeteria, who continued to try and open the door. The brunette boy grabbed a gun and walked forward.

"What do you want, Janson?" He asked, pointing his gun at the man. So I'm guessing his name is Thomas. And the man's name is Janson.

"I just want to talk," Janson said. I don't pay any more attention to their conversation and look back to Thomas's friend who kept trying to get the door open. Then, without his friend swiping the card, it beeps and starts to open.

I see Aris and another one of Thomas's friends standing on the other side of the door.

"Aris?" I ask.

"Hey guys," he responds, slightly out of breath. We all rush to the other side of the door.

"Thomas! Come on!" One of the guys yells. Thomas shoots a few more times as he backs up. The door starts to close. Thomas runs out of ammo and throws the gun at Janson. Well that was stupid. I nod my head slightly in agreement with venom, although I'm a little confused on the randomness of his timing. Thomas sprints down the hallway as the door continues to close.

"Get out of the way!" He yells as he gets nearer. We all move back. Thomas slides under the door just as it closes. Aris smashes the security panel so the WICKED guards can't get through. Thomas flips off Janson through the glass and we run off.  We exit the building. We run away from the search party coming after us, across the sand and go to the other side of a sand dune.

"In here!" The girl who was with me in the hospital says. She stops in front of a broken window and enters, sliding down some sand, into an abandoned building. We all follow.

"Eli, Aris, you two ok?" I ask. They nod.

"Who are you?" Thomas asks.

"This is Y/n. She was in our maze with us," Aris responds.  I smile slightly at the group. 

"Nice to meet you. I'm Frypan," the guy with dark skin replied. I smile.

"I'm Minho," The guy who had been trying to open the door after Thomas said. "That Shank is Thomas, if you didn't already guess. That's Winston." He points to their tan friend with dark hair.
"And that's-"

"I can bloody introduce myself, Minho," their blonde friend responds. He has an accent I didn't quite recognize. It sounded beautiful though. The blonde smiles.

"I'm Newt," He says. I smile.

"And I'm Teresa," The girl who was in the medical room with me said.

"Nice to meet you all. Now, what's our plan? Where do we go from here?" I ask.

"I, uh..." Thomas says hesitantly.

"You do have a plan, don't you Thomas?" Newt asks.   

"Uh, yea... Yea, I do," Thomas says. It's not very convincing.

"You mean to tell me that we followed you out here and you don't know where we're going or what we're doing?" Newt asks, his voice rising.

"Janson said something about a rebellion group called the right arm in the mountains," Aris chimed in. Thomas nodded.

"Yea. We'll go to the right arm. Head to the mountains," He says.

"People. In the mountains. Mountain people. That's your plan?" Newt asks in slight disbelief.

"Wait-how did you find out about the Right Arm? You talked to Janson?" I ask, confused.

"We went to a restricted room that the vents couldn't access. There were... bodies. Strung up. They were being drained... harvested. For something in their blood. Janson came in and talked with Ava Paige. That's how we found out," Thomas said.

"Hey guys, check this out," Winston says, looking at something in the dirt. "Minho, gimme a light." Minho and everyone else walk over and look. There are tracks in the ground.

"People were here before us..." Teresa says.

"Maybe theres some stuff here we could use?" Eli asks.

"Maybe. Let's split up. See what we can find," Thomas says. He and Minho walk off. Winston and Aris also walk off. Eli, Teresa, Frypan, Newt and I stayed to look in the area we were in. Eli, Teresa and I find some clothes that we change into. We all find similar outfits. We each have a clean pair of pants, black combat boots white tops and a neutral colored jacket. The only difference is Teresa had on light tan pants, and whiteish infinity scarf and Eli and I had on jeans. Eli found a white bandana she used to pull her long blonde hair into a ponytail.

After we changed, we stepped out from behind the secluded area we went to to change. We went back to the others to help look for other useful things. They had also changed into new clothes.

I start rummaging through some things, looking for more things that could be useful. We need to talk. I sigh.

"I'm gonna go look over that way for a sec. I'll be back," I say. I get up and walk away, to a secluded, dark area. Venom branches out from you so you can see it. (Like this)

 (Like this)

"Ok. What is it, venom?" I ask. Venom opens its mouth to talk, but I hear something else that makes me freeze.

"Bloody hell...?!?"