Update, Blurb, and Beta Reader Request!

WATTPAD INFO

WATTPAD INFO

Hello, my friends! We are getting closer to starting Wrath of the Gods here on Wattpad! I've got the first 10,000 words written, omg this book is going to be a BEAST. I had hoped to have completed the entire first draft before starting to post chapters here, but if I were to do that you'd probably have to wait a year or two - and we don't want that, do we? 

Instead, I'll be posting the first sections here on April 2nd, 2022!

Until then, you can come hang out and chat on my Discord server! 

The Word Horde is my Discord server for Writers and now also fans of my work. We chat about writing goals, have word sprints, and talk about books and other pop-culture things. I've now added channels for each of my series, including Legacy! So come chat with us! https://discord.gg/z295ygE 

(I know this link isn't clickable, check out the comments below for a clickable link!) 

BETA READERS:

I'm looking for 3-5 beta readers to read and comment on chapters before they are posted here on Wattpad. Beta readers will receive written thanks and a free copy of Wrath of the Gods when it's published. You can find the application form on my Discord server. The first chapter goes out to Beta Readers on February 4th, 2022.

WRATH OF THE GODS BLURB:

Ezra is determined to keep his family and friends safe from the witch's onslaught no matter the cost. After recovering from the confrontation with his brother, Ezra has finally arrived in New York City to find Jett, the last of the lost children. But when a chance encounter interrupts their introductions, Ezra is left grasping at threads.

Jett never imagined a night out at the club would end with magic and demons, but the vague memories of his birth parents Ezra brings up leads Jett to accept the strange kid's offer to learn more about his past and gain power over the direction of his life.

Hunter and John continue the search for information on their enemy's next moves and Lyssa's fate, but it's obvious John is still struggling with the side effects of his new powers. Can he learn to accept the unfortunate events of the past month that continue to haunt him or will they pull him into deeper suffering?

In this final installment of the Legacy series, Ezra and his friends will confront their greatest challenges yet as they come face-to-face with Nathan and his plans to destroy the necromancers once and for all.