A woman who was putting on a black gown so tight Bishelle wondered how she could breathe properly, bursted into her room with anger showing evidently on her face.

"How dare you bitch." Her mother yelled, slapping her phone down which caused a loud sound as the screen of the phone broke into pieces. "The chief said you slapped him and ran out of the room."

"Mum he wanted to rape me." Bishelle cried out

"Rape, are you out of your mind, you know I sent you there so that he can sleep with you, this isn't the first time."

"But not with force , what type of mother are you." Bishelle yelled at her mother's face which earned her a loud slap from her mother's hand.

"Don't you ever call me your mother again, I seized to be your mother since the day your father died." She yelled as Bishelle cried loudly

"How is it my fault dad died on my birthday mum, just tell me how?"

"I begged you let's just go outing but no I want a big party you said, if we had gone outing your dad wouldn't have wanted to buy more drinks for the party and those idiot ritualist wouldn't have seen him. It's all your fault Bishelle, I curse the day I gave birth to you ." Her mother said as Bishelle listened to those words that just burnt an hole in her already broken heart as she watched her mother walk out with anger.

"She's right it's all my fault." Bishelle kept repeating those words like some important verses in a stanza has it kept burning holes in her heart.

She stood up , went to her drawer bringing out a knife.

"I'm sorry dad
  I'm sorry mum
I'm sorry Gab
I'm sorry Tori."

She said, raising up the knife, ready to bring it down to her stomach in any second.

__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__

GABRIEL

I sat next to Trina in the sitting room as Tori's word never left my head

"No"

Why would she say no, that's something I don't get but wait I can't just go to a girl and be like, be my girlfriend and she would just be like yes except she really really likes me.

And that's the truth I don't want to believe

TORIOLA DOESN'T LIKE ME

Trina's phone rang and she looked at me, as if she was asking for permission to pick the call before swiping on accept and tapping on the speaker button.

"Hello." Trina whispered with a sad voice

"Hello Trina, is everything okay."

I know that voice

"I don't know, but I think someone just broke my brother's heart." Trina said with a sarcastic smirk

Wait is that Tori she's talking to

"Trina I really need your help." The person talking, which I think is Tori said cutting whatever Trina wanted to say.

"What." Trina asked with a sigh

"Do you know where Bishelle lives."

Why does she want to know that

"Yes."

"Can you take me there."

Why does she want to go there.

Trina looked at me, as if asking for a reply as I whispered a no to her.