-ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 1-

- and that's the story of boitatá, the fire snake that lives and protects the amazon forest - you say to the group of kids all around you listening carefully.

- tell us another one! - one of the kids screams.

- yes! Tell us another one! - another kid says.

- mais um! Mais um! - they start to chant.

But before you could answer the army of screaming gremlins your mom calls for you.

- Y/N come inside, now!

-ah, looks like I need to go, but I swear that tomorrow I tell you guys another one ok?

All the kids start to complain not wanting to wait until the next day to hear another story.

-c'mon guys, if you guys don't stop I will not tell the story I have for tomorrow - all the kids go silent - that's more like it, now go all of you.

The kids start to go away when your mom calls for you again.

- Calma mulher, I'm coming! - you say getting up and running home.

- finally, how many times do I have to call you? - your mom says when you open the door.

-I'm here now aren't I? - you say while taking your flip flops off.

-haha really funny, go sit at the table, dinner is ready.

- yes sir!

You sit at the table beside your brother while your mom brings the rest of the food, you all start to eat.

-ah yes, Y/N you still have to pack your things. - your dad says stuffing his mouth with food.

-what? Why? - you say.

- your grandpa died and your grandmother can't take care of herself alone anymore, so we are going to live with her there in Colombia. - your mom explains while she puts more food on her plate.

- mas mãe!

- no buts Y/N, we are going and there is nothing you can do about it.

- no! You guys can't force me to come, I'm 18 for god's sake-

=

"Apparently they actually can force me to come,"  you think to yourself while you drag your suitcase up the stairs of your grandma's house.

You put your things in your room and jump on your bed already sure that you weren't getting out of that house.

But your mom had other plans.

-Y/N get down here, now! - you try to ignore her by putting a pillow over your head - Y/N L/N if you make me go up there you're gonna regret it so much! - you quickly get up and go downstairs.

-what do you want mãe? - you ask dramatically.

-go outside, I don't want you in this house today.

-what, why?

-because I'm your mother and I know you if you stay inside you're never going out, just to keep up your little angry play.

- but mooom...

-no, no buts, out!- she says pushing out of the house and closing the door.

" goddamit, I hate this stupid village," you think to yourself while you walk around town.

While walking you feel a tug on your clothes, you look down and see a group of kids.

-do you know any stories?- the one that tugged on your pants asked.

-what?

-stories, do you know any? - they ask again.

The anger you were feeling suddenly left for confusion to take over you.

-hmm yes I do, how do you know that?

-my Abuela heard from your Abuela that you knew a bunch of stories.

"Ah of course it was vovó"

You thought to yourself why not since your mother has already kicked out of your one house.

-oh that explains it, ok so sit down I'm gonna tell you guys one of my favorites.

The kids cheer and sit in a circle around you and you start your story.

-do you guys wanna hear about the Boto cor de rosa?

-who is that? - a little girl asks.

-oh glad you asked, the Boto is a pink dolphin that transforms into a beautiful man in small villages around Brazil, especially on days with big celebrations.....

Not far from where you were telling the story a boy with long curly hair and a bright yellow ruana just staring at you.

-you're gonna burn holes through them like that - another girl around the same age as the boy said.

-Dios Mio Mirabel, you almost killed me! - the boy says and Mirabel laughs. - who are they anyway? - he asks.

-I have no idea, why don't you go and ask them themselves, Camilo?

-no, no, I can't - he says strangely to his Prima when she looks at him and sees the taller one blushing she smirks.

-someone got a crush - she says mocking him, and he gives her a push making her stop - no but really if you find them pretty go talk to them, aren't you the great Camilo Madrigal that can get with anyone?

-yeah... You're right Mira, I'm going there - he says walking confindently towards you and the kids.

-oh my, he is such a dork - she says laughing at her primo and walking away towards Casita.

---------------------------------------------------------------
A/n:
And here we start another story hehehehe hope you guys like this idea as much as I do :)

I said I was going to take a while to post, but I got inspired and here we are ksnaksmsns

Camilo and S/N are both 18 but it won't happen any NSFW.

Again English is not my first language and I just have Grammarly to help me, so bear with me.

Hope you guys enjoyed it and see you  next chapter.

The storyteller and the ChameleonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara