"Mehr mama, who's she?" A little girl asked, "This is my daughter, Haya" Mehrbano replied.

"You know Maham, my daughter looked like you when she was a kid," Mehr said, looking at Haya's childhood picture in her hand

"Where is she now?" little Maham asked, "She returned to Allah" she couldn't stop her tears now, "I'm sorry Mama, don't cry" seeing her cry Maham couldn't stop her tears.

"You know, she has three kids and they're just like you," Mehr said, "Can I meet them?" She asked, Mehr, nodded.

The whole night Maham looked at the picture,  she felt connected to this lady, what she didn't know was that lady was her mother. She was the lost heir, the grandchild the Naqvi's lost, Mahaz's little sister, his peace. Only the Lord knew who she was and the others were unaware of it.

Earlier

Haya conceived Mahaz on their first anniversary, a year later Adab, Mahir and Aima's daughter was born. The Naqvi Mansion was filled with joy.

three years later they were blessed with twins, Hooriya and Hamza and the Siddiqui's were blessed with a grandson who was named Miraan Siddiqui. Their last child was born four years later. Maham was the youngest of all.

The day Maham was born everybody came to see her in the hospital except Mehr, she was sick and Haya would get discharged the next day so she thought to meet them at their house.

The day Haya got discharged it was raining  heavily and Maham smiled seeing the rain which made it clear that she loved the rain.

"See Maaz now your daughter stopped crying" Haya complained, Maham was crying hysterically since the time she got discharged, Maaz smiled at his daughter, she was a combination of her mother and father.

"She's just like her mother, troublemaker" Maaz teased Haya, "How dare to call my daughter a troublemaker?!" She asked angrily, "Who was complaining about their daughter a minute ago" Maaz asked,

"Maaz!" she glared at him, "Come on, Sayonee, stop glaring at me" he said, kissing her knuckles. "I love you, Sayonee" Maa,z said, "I love-" before she could utter another word, they were lying lifeless on the ground.

"The child is alive!" A man yelled, people gathered around them and rushed to the hospital as the child was alive while her parents died on spot.

Mehr had visited the hospital for a checkup, she was at the same hospital where Maham was taken. "What happened doctor?" Mehr asked the doctor and he told her about the child. The doctor knew Mehr so he asked her to keep the child as her parents were no more and till now nobody came to ask for the child.

When Mehr saw Maham, she remembered the time she first saw Haya, She instantly agreed. Her fate was the same as Haya. Haya parents died in a car accident too and now this child. She was unaware of the fact that this was Haya's daughter.

The Naqvi's had decorated their house, waiting for their son, daughter-in-law and granddaughter, but all their happiness ended when they saw their son and daughter-in-law lying lifeless in front of them.

"Where is the child inspector?!" Nauman yelled at the officer, "Mr Naqvi before we reach the spot someone has taken their daughter. Maybe they took her to some clinic or maybe she died" Nauman lost it when the officer said his granddaughter might have died, 

"How dare you say that! My granddaughter is alive!" he yelled at the officer grabbing his collar. Mahir and Saad handled Nauman. Maher was affected the most by his parent's death. He became so quiet, he spoke when needed, it felt as if he lost himself when he saw his parent's dead body and his sister was missing. It was too hard for a seven-year-old to endure all this.