Chapter 2: unexpected meeting

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hellooo everyonee!! So here is Chapter 2, sorry if it came late ;p! Enjoy reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a somber morning. It rained, the clouds were gray, you heard your mother screaming again. You didn't knew what tho. Was it to your sister? To your father? You?

'Y/n! Come downstairs right now! It is 10 in the morning!'

Yes, it was your mother, screaming to you. You stood up fast and dressed up as fast as you could before she came upstairs. You run downstairs.

'Goodmorning mother. My apologies for waking up so late. I couldn't sleep yesterday.' You say formal.

'I don't care you couldn't sleep! Your sister is hungry! I have to go. You better take care for her!' Your mother comes closer to you. You look with fear into her eyes, but then you remember you don't need to look scared, you are not, an easy target.

'Don't look at me like that!' Mother said as she leaves the house.

You look at your little sister, Posy (It means a bunch of flowers). You love your little sister, she is a kind-hearted little girl. She doesn't deserves to be treated like that by your mother.

'I shall make you some breakfast then.' You eventually said after a dead silence. 

Posy sits down and waits till her breakfast is ready. She doesn't say a word. You remember that mother gets mad if you talk to her while she makes food. ''I cannot concentrate!'' she always says.

It's one hour later, everyone has eaten and your Posy plays in her room. You have nothing to do, so you just go to the forest. Your hair gets wet because of the rain, but you still look beautiful. ( ; )

You go to a bridge were a beautiful lake is, its even prettier when it rains.                                                  

But then you hear footsteps behind you, you look behind and .. it's him! 'W-what are you doing here?! How do you know I'm here?' you were surprised, but even much as him. 

'I come here when I need to relax a bit. I work hard on the barn you know.' he chuckles.

 You felt sorry for him, for being here. 'Oh I should go then, if you need some space.' you started walking away, but he grabbed your hand and said:

'You can stay.'                                                                                                            

You blushed a bit and smiled. It was a long silence, but the boy spoke.

'I'm Jerry, i live here close.'

You look at him. 'Jerry huh? It suits him.' 'I'm Y/n. I Also live here close by.' Jerry smiled.

'I think I should go now, my mother must be worried about me.' 

Jerry understands. 'Well, Au revoir belle fille!' he said, in a flirty way.

You have no idea what he is talking about, except the ''Au revoir'' part. 'Goodbye, Jerry!' 

Jerry laughs, because he knows that you have no idea what he said. 

'Wait!' you said, and Jerry stopped walking. 'What did it mean? w-what you just said?'

Jerry smiles and laughs. 'Bye, beautiful girl.' Jerry was kinda scared of your reaction, but he just smiled and ran away, towards his house. 

'Beautiful girl?' you sigh. 'What could i expect from a French boy?' you laugh. 'He is handsome tho, i gotta admit that.' 

~~ The next day ~~

You have meeted up with Anne and Diana again, at the same place you were yesterday. You three were talking about lots of stuff, and you all were energetic. But you random think about Jerry, so you just went quiet and stared at the lake. 

Anne and Diana look at you, a bit worried.

'Y/n? what's the matter?' Diana asked.

'You can trust us Y/n, we won't tell anyone.' Anne said.

You sigh. 'I think i might be in love with a boy, but I don't know for sure.'

Anne and Diana smiled, and looked with big eyes at you.

'Well who is it?' Anne asked.

'uhm. About that ..'

Anne and Diana looked at each other, they were confused.

'It's not Gilbert isn't it?' Diana asked. Anne looked a bit jealous, but you don't love Gilbert, he's a nice guy, but not your type.

'No, it is not Gilbert .. It's not a boy from our class.'

'Tell us! who is it?' Anne asked, she couldn't wait for the answer.

'Jerry.'

Diana and Anne looked at you with big eyes, but then laughed. 

'Well good thing that he is almost everyday at Green gables!' Anne laughed.

'But since when do you like ... Jerry?' 

-- (oh by the way the thing with Diana and Jerry didn't happen in this story, and Jerry never liked Diana) --

'I don't know it's just ... Do you remember when we were going to bake a pie? He saw me, and I looked at him. He waved and he was being so nice, we were staring at eachother and-'

'That is so romantical! A girl, who has nothing with boys, comes to Green Gables, she sees a French boy working hard, he looks at her, and she looks at him. Could this be the beginning of them true love ?!' Anne told them, she loves romantic stuff, but it's nothing for her, everyone thinks ...

Diana and you laugh. 'There is even more Anne! Yesterday i was here, at the exact same place, Jerry came random to me. He was there to relax, so i wanted to leave, so he could be alone. But then he grabbed my hand and said: ''Stay.'' He even called me a beautiful girl in French!'

Diana and Anne are shocked. 'did he said belle fille?!'' Diana asked

You nod and Anne is excited. 'Oh if this isn't true love i don't know anymore!' Everyone laughs.

'But ... I don't know if im even allowed to be near a boy!'

Diana grabbed your hands. 'Do you love him? Do you want to spend your future with him?'

You think for a while. 'Y/n Compton ...'  You don't even know his last name! 'What is Jerry's last name?'

'Baynard.' Anne and Diana said at the same time. 

'Y/n compton baynard. Does that sound well?' you were a little unsure, but it wasn't that bad, right?

'It sounds fine to me.' Anne said, and Diana finished 'To me too! Let's go to Green Gables! They have to see each other again!'

You look at your tiny clock that's in your pockets. 'Is tommorow also good? I have to cook for supper.' you asked, a bit worried.

'Yeah of course! Come tommorow to my room, after breakfast okay?' Anne suggested.

Everyone agrees and say goodbye to each other and send eachother air kisses.

~~~~

You run to you home and cook fast for supper. After you had supper with your family you go to your room and read a bit, and then you prepare for bed. You can't wait till tommorow. And you are also glad Anne and Diana were positive about your feelings about Jerry. 'But do i really, really like him? I have to know him more.' 

You fall asleep in peace.'

~~~~

Heyyy!! Thank you for reading this chapter! Tommorow will come chapter 3! I so so enjoy writing these, since Jerry is my favorite boy from Anne with an E, hehe (Also Cole and Moody but yes not gonna talk about them). 

Goodnight / morning / day!!