Regret

"No, no, no, no! You can't leave me now!"

The sky started to pour down, rain dropping onto the ground. The grass was already wet from the previous day, releasing an earthy scent.

The night was so dark but maybe it was just Taco's tears that made it so blurry and dim. Teleporting to the woods right next to her stuff, she gathers everything and gets ready to leave. "There's nothing I can do now. There is no way Knife could listen to me. I have to go get Mic!" Taco carries MePad on her back, barely struggling through the adrenaline that was coursing through her entire body. She taps the button engrained to his chest (trying not to think too hard about the fact he was a cyborg and she never knew along) and she's thankful to the stars above she only appears in front of the hotel. Thinking quickly, she hides somewhere by the trees to watch the portal open from a distance without anyone seeing her.

As the portal opens, she readies herself.

"Hup! Alright. You need help, Fan?"

"No thanks! I got it!" Fan jumps out the portal and onto the grass.

"Hey guys, wait up!" Microphone immediately follows after Fan and Test Tube, running inside the hotel with them. Her feet made a thumping noise as she hit the ground, running through the falling raindrops and wet grass.

Taco could only let out a sigh. A sigh of exhaustion and relief. "I'm just glad she got here safe and sound." She whispers to herself. She turns around and walks deeper into the forest, finding a comfortable spot in the grass and laying there next to MePad's unconscious body. A few thoughts cross her mind, like how would she be able to convince Microphone that they are friends. How is she going to convince Microphone that she has changed?

But how did I change? For the worst?

She shakes the thoughts out of her head and closes her eyes, hoping a good night's rest can make her mind stop thinking.