Chapter 10: Feel

Note:
hello guys...
long time no see..
I'm Back and I'm Survive...
Hope you like it...
-------------------------------------------------

21st week of pregnancy

"Jean..." Pieck called his name softly and felt a small nudge on his chest, "Honey..."

"Hmm..." Jean groaned softly, answered the call and wrapped his arms around Pieck.

"Babe... I had a dream.."

"Hmm... what dream?"  Jean answered hoarsely, burying his face in the back of Pieck's neck.

"Umm... I had a dream,... eating fried chicken with cheese sauce... and it felt so real..."

"What?" Jean just frowned and didn't open his eyes yet.

"Honey..." Pieck called out seductively, "I want some fried chicken with cheese sauce."

Jean moved slightly from his position, opened one eye and glanced at the clock on the bedside table. "Babe... it's 3 in the morning."

Pieck pursed her lips, "But I want that... You said,.. you love me."  and gave Jean a pleading look.

Jean couldn't do anything, he felt helpless. "Okay, alright." he got out of bed, instantly Pieck's face brightened and her eyes sparkled.

"Wait..." Pieck grabbed Jean's arm and stopped him from getting out of bed. She cupped Jean's face and kissed his lips for a moment, "Thank you and I love you."

Jean really couldn't move as Pieck gave him a bright smile and sparkling eyes. Jean will do anything to always see that happiness. It was strange, he never thought to have someone who would be his future. Putting that aside, he had never even thought about falling in love.

Jean wouldn't lie to himself if he... had been attracted to Pieck the first time he met the petite woman. But... falling in love?  he never even thought of getting there.

Build a family, even will have a son. This was really unexpected, Jean was so happy that he even thought, did he deserved all this happiness?

When he heard about Pieck's pregnancy, he only thought about responsibility. Whatever it is, he is still the father of the baby in Pieck's womb. He felt worried and doubtful about himself, he was worried that he would not be a good father.

Falling in love with Pieck was the best thing he had ever felt, he love her, he love his son more than he had ever felt and... it scared him. He was afraid of getting hurt, he was afraid of losing, he was afraid that one day the happiness would disappear, he was... afraid.

Jean was very happy but he also felt scared. When humans learn to feel love, they also learn to feel fear and from that fear, humans learn to be brave. Dare to protect what they care about and maintain their happiness.

Jean, he will protect everything, this feeling, this happiness, anything he will do to make Pieck, his son and his family to keep a smile on their faces and will never let it go.

He looked at Pieck who was smiling happily and smirked, "I know... anything for you, my love... but... I will need more than that."

"Umm..." Pieck raised an eyebrow, "We'll see, after I get my fried chicken."

Jean smiled broadly, "I already know, I will definitely get it."

Pieck chuckled and rolled her eyes.
***

"Annie called me . . . she said, she will getting married in a few months."

"Really?" Jean turned his gaze from the paint can in front of him to Pieck who was standing in the doorway of their son's room. "I often see her at the office, but she doesn't say anything."