Chapter forty five

Começar do início

Somehow I understand her, but I'm still hurting.

"Alex, I love you. Same as before and nothing can change that. Even if you're dead, you will always special to me. Ikaw lang ang minahal ko ng sobra. That I don't even know when and where to start when you're gone. If that's not love to you, I don't know---"

I hugged her tight. "I'm sorry. Sorry, babe. Sorry for doubting your love. I. . . I w-was--- I am scared. So scared, babe." I can't help but cry while hugging her tight.

"I'm scared too, Alex. A-akala mo ba madali sa akin ang lahat ng 'to? I even thinking sometimes that someone may knock on our door and introduce her as your lover. You know how much that hurting me just by thinking about it."

"Babe you're the only one. I promise to you. Wala akong ibang inisip kundi ikaw at ang anak--- mga anak natin. Araw-araw na nasa sindikato ako, ang makatakas ang tanging pinaplano ko. Cheating on you didn't ever cross my mind---"

"I know that now." she cuts off me and look at me. "I'm sorry for being distant this past few days. Sorry kung sinarili ko ang lahat ng bumabagabag sa akin, when all I have to do is ask. Sabi ko nga, I'm still adjusting with you here. Five years is never a joke, Alex."

I cupped her face. "I am here now, babe. Please, let me be a part of you again. Please." pakiusap ko. Tumango siya saka hinalikan ako na agad ko namang tinugon. That kiss is full of promise that we will start all over again. I moved on top of her as I deepened our kiss. She clung her hands into my neck and open her mouth when my toungue seek entrance.

We both moan when our toungue battle. My hands busy taking off her clothes and so as she. Chan body arched when I reached her breast and pinch her erected nipple.

"Aaaah." I kiss her neck and suck her skin there.

Fuck. Her scent and taste are so addicting. She gasped some air when my hands found the garter of her undie. I move down while pulling her undie to take it off.

"Hmmm." she moaned when I sniff her center. Hindi ako makapagpigil. I taste her pre cum when I lick it. "Ooooh. B-babe."

I didn't think twice and lick her down there. I spread her legs wider and lick her soaking folds. Every lick is taking all my rational thoughts away. Hinding hindi ako magsasawa na sambahin siya sa ganoong paraan. I hold her butt and squeeze it. Nanggigigil sa bawat indayog niya kasabay ng paggalaw ng dila ko. We are rhythmically moving.

"Aaah. A-alex."

Napangisi ako sa isip ko dahil alam na alam ko kung paano siya iwala sa kontrol niya. That's it, babe. Moan and scream my name over and over. That's how I know her. Her body, heart and mind is mine.

I kiss her even more down there. French kissing her folds and making it more wet. I can even hear the sounds of my toungue while licking her. That's how wet she is.

"B-babe--- aaaah. A-Alex!" Chan grab my head and almost buried it to her gem. "S-so near.... hhhmmm... aaaah..."

Before she even explode I got up. "What the fuck!"

I smirk at her and take off all my clothes. I went to our closet and get my favorite toy.

"Don't you want this?" Chan gulped and I can see how she wanted the strap on dildo I'm starting to wear. "I miss you babe. I will not settle for lovemaking today. I want to fuck you."

Binasa ni Chan ang labi niya gamit ang kanyang dila. She is hot while doing that and I am totally seduced.

I walk again on our bed. I grab the lubricant and spread it on the dildo. I so want to bury the toy into her hole. I crushed my lips into her which she gladly accept. I french kiss her and suck and lick her neck. Reviving the fire and ignite it twice as before.

I spread her legs and brush the top of the dildo into her soaking hole. Chan arched her body and let out a long moan when I started to enter it. Fuck. I'm so into her.

"Aaah." I started to thrust into her and I swear, her aroused face is the most beautiful sight I've ever seen.

Napatingala ako habang sige ang pag-ulos ko sa kanya. I can feel I am losing my control and only wanted is to bury deep the fucking toy on her.

"Fuck!"

"Aaah! B-babe!"

I keep on thrusting into her. I lift her knees and make her hand hold it as I keep on pushing the toy into her. Napatingala ako sa sobrang sarap habang panay ang indayog ko sa ibabaw niya. Hindi nakakatulong ang napapaos na ungol ni Chan. Her aroused face is making me insane! Damn it!

"A-alex! Aaaah! I'm cumming! Shit!"

Chan's body jolted. I laid on top of her as I felt my cum gushing out my hole. That was so fucking intense!

We both catching our breathe. She pushed me on her side and snuggle on my neck.

"I love you, Alex. So much." napangiti ako saka kinabig siya at hinalikan siya sa labi.

"Thank you. For always loving me. I love you too, babe."