Chapter 62 🌝"Moonlight Wedding"🌝

Start from the beginning

She not able to overcome the moment with eyes closed and her hands squeezing his hands, hot tears decorating her eyes, she stood their pledging her love to him...

He placed a a little bit of kumkum in her hair partition making her open her eyes... He encircled his arms around her waist and planted a strong forehead kiss and said "en kanna paaru di", she lifted her head to see his intense eyes which is already filled with happy tears...

"azhadha... purushan na iruken" he said making the moon get jealous over her for such a soulmate...

Locking their eyes with each other, the moonlight kissing their face, little fishes tickling their feet, stars twinkling in order to bless them, drowning in each other eyes, he hugged her tight burring his head in crook of her neck and whispered

I knew once that you meant for me
and deep in my soul that
"I'm destined to be Yours"
and I'm ur destiny 😘💓

Siv: I knew

Soon composing themselves before the guests they posed to some beautiful pics in a little depth of the sea and the moonlight....

Soon they were left alone to refresh as their dress got wet by the waves of the sea...

Once he took her to the resort near the beach, she walked fast towards their room with him jogging behind her...

Once they entered the room... She hugged him burring herself in him and the controlled tears started making it's way to their cheeks...

He reciprocated the hug and started crying bad in her arms where already she is...

Realizing the situation he composed his tears and started consoling her... She is not ready to listen anything... But kept weeping...

Ash: azhadha... Inga paaru... Shhhh... Calm down...

Swallowing her tears she lifted her head wiping her tears and as well as his tears...

Siv: I Love You Maaa

Ash: Seri azhadha... Wipe ur tears

Siv: Thirumba solla matiya

He chuckled and pulled her for a kiss and mumbled a lov u inbetween the kiss sending shivers down her spine...

He caressed her bare waist which gave access for his tongue to explore her mouth... And once he is satisfied he left her and joined their foreheads...

Siv: I love you

Ash: ethana time solluva

Siv: Till my last breath
____

Both got ready in their attires and left out to the photoshoot...

He wore a black shirt paired with red pants and blazer with his matching accessories...

She was dolled up in a red long gown with her hair let free and with matching accessories

Her nuptial chain and the kumkum in her partition added more charms to her beauty... She glowed different...

After having a small greeting session with the guests and photo session with the media, the couple gave a small speech with the media thanking the fans for their whole support throughout the wedding and accepting them....

Once they are done with all rituals, formalities and greeting sessions, Sivaangi dragged ashwin to the other side of the shore to reveal something

To be continued

A/N : Votes mukkiyam... Comment your reviews

 Comment your reviews

With love ungal
Riya