Chapter 1

I stirred the soup slowly as he heard the coughing wheezing and groaning mess in the other room. " hold up you bastardos I'm almost done". You see a couple days ago Italy got sick with the flu and went to Germany's than Germany got it so they went to Japan's and guess what happened he got sick so the came here so that lead up to Spain getting sick. I sniffed in the smell of tomato soup and smiled at my work. Well if Japan and Germany don't like it fuck them. I thought 5 bowls and walking to the bedrooms. First the first guest room.

"Here you are tomato bastard" I said as I handed Germany a bowl and picked up his trash can that was full of bile. "T-thanks Lovino " he eats slowly as i leaves and i clean out his smelly trash an can. Next was guest room number 2 Japan I didn't hate him I rather liked him he was quiet and thoughtful. I knocked on his door lightly and opened it. " hey how you feeling Kiku" Kiku coughed the last of the bile. " better thanks to you Lovino, what's that smell" I smile slightly and hand him the bowl. " it's tomato I can't cook Japanese good" he smiles and handed me a book. " I want you to have this" I smiled and took his trash can to be washed.

Next was my old room with Feli I walked to his room and set the bowl down and put my hand on his head. He wasn't as warm and he seemed to be asleep. " I let you sleep" I kissed his head and took his bowl back to the kitchen. I walked to mine and Spain's room. I walked in with a small knock. Spain looked at me and frowned. " your still up Lovi it's been days" I handed him the bowl. " well Germany had a headache and Feli couldn't sleep also Japan needed to get over a nightmare" Spain sighs " Lovi this bug will come back and night you harder than us" I get up and leave to eat my own dinner.

I ate the bowl I made and 3 more. As I checked on the others they were fast asleep. I snuggled into the couch and fell fast asleep.