The Tokyo Disaster

Ben, his crew ,McQueen and his crew, boarded the flight to Tokyo in the morning. The whole flight, Mater and McQueen watched a Japanese version of Wipe Out. They laughed a lot. 
The next night, they reached. They drove to the WGP headquarters. But before they reached, they went to a shop where the owner was driving an RC car. She drove it straight into McQueen. Seeing who she drove it into, the fainted.

Then they watched sumo wrestlers fight, and went to many other events before they reached WGP headquarters.
Finally, they drove to headquarters. There was an entire party organised for the racers. McQueen spotted his friends Lewis Hamilton and Jeff Gorvette, and went to talk to them. Mater went to get drinks when he spotted and ice cream stand.

He said to the owner, " hey man, can yer give me a scoop of pistachio icecream?"
The owner replied" No no, wasabi."
"Wasabi, pistachio the same thing. Give me a full cup of icecream."
The owner obliged.

Meanwhile, downstairs, three cars approached McQueen. A blue 1965 Aston Martin DB5, a pink Jaguar XJR-15 and a red Jaguar E type.
"Hello Mr McQueen. I am Finn McMissile." Said the blue car. Pointing to the pink Jaguar XJR-15 he said"that's Holly Shiftwell and the red car is Leland turbo. We are your private bodyguards."
"Ooookaay... Who sent y'all?" McQueen asked.
" Tow Mater."
"Okay. Do you know where he is now?"
"No sir"

McQueen drove around to find Mater. He found Mater talking to Francesco Bernoulli.
McQueen took Mater aside and asked if he had hired the bodyguards. Mater said yes.

The next night, was the race. The three bodyguards were still interested in taking care of McQueen and his crew. As McQueen made his way down to the grid, he felt like something was about to happen. He indeed was right. Something big was about to happen.