8♡︎Strange Encounter

Art Credit:

POV: 2nd

It was a little through the next day and Sun was not around the daycare. They had taken him to Parts & Service today. So, you were alone. Completely alone. You weren't really sure what to do with your time. So far you had raided the theater once more, but you became curious. Nothing stopped you from leaving the Daycare except the fact Sun can't leave unless told to do so by staff. You were wandering around inside and spotted the slide. You had always seen it but never thought about riding it. But maybe this time you could. You hurriedly ran up the stairs and walked over to the slide entrance. "Huh... no Staff bots today?" Normally they patrolled around when the Plex was closed but not today. You shrugged it off and slid right in. The long winding and colorful tunnel was almost scary. Falling into the ball pit, you couldn't help but look up at Sun's room. "This would be more fun if he was here." You climbed out of the pit and left the daycare to the stairs once more.

Because there were no staff bots, you could take a sneak peak of the outside of the pizza plex. Maybe even explore! You could blend in easily enough. So that's exactly what you did. You walked through the archway into a hall with a large fountain and candy posters. "Huh... maybe this isn't it." you continued down the hall to another arch that had a sign on it. You walked over to the sign and read the front of it. "Daycare Closed Due to Technical Difficulties. Will Be Open Tomorrow!" "Simple enough" you through before turning around to gaze at the Plex entrance. What in the neon 80's hell did you walk into?!

You tried to blend into the crowd by following people into an elevator. It was slightly crowded but it worked. Once the doors opened the neon hell got worse. A huge stage, escalators, food, theme parks devoted to... other animatronics?? Out of nowhere, one approached you. "Hey little Rockstar" A thick southern accent came from an alligator twice as large as you. He had a red mohawk, purple star sunglasses, bright white teeth, and high waisted scale print pants. His entire demeanor made you shake. "H-hi" you said back in response before he could start sign language. You assumed that it may be in his programming. "What's your name?" He said, leaning over to get a better look at you. "I-I" Was all you could get out. You had a name, right? Sun always referred to you as Sunflower but there was no way you forgot your name. The alligator took the silence as a moment to step in "I'm Monty, Monty Gator!" He hoped this would have lifted your confidence to reply with your name, but it failed. You only stood looking at him in silence. "Well then, it's ok to be nervous. I can just scan you for your guest registry-" As soon as you heard the word "scan" you ran back to the elevators. If they found out, you weren't supposed to be there then they would kick you out. No more daycare, no more bliss, and no more Sun. You couldn't risk it. "Hey! Wait!" the gator shouted before seeing you disappear up the elevator. He shrugged the whole incident off and returned to meeting guests.

You made your way back to the daycare, careful to not be spotted. Once in you went down the slide into safety. The outside was huge, scary even. Even with that cute- SCARY! Alligator. Gosh, what was up with you. You pushed it to the back of your mind, but his name played quietly in repeat. You thought the best way to ignore it would be to draw color. You got to it but it wasn't as fun without Sun.

It wasn't long until the sun was brought back to the daycare. The day was over, so the staff took the chance to bring him back. Assuming everything was ok, you waited eagerly while hiding in the daycare. You watched as he slowly woke, and the staff left. You ran over to him. "Sun! You're finally back! I missed you! -", "Hello new friend! What's your name?!" His cheery voice was back but he didn't seem right. "W-what do you mean sun?? It's me! Your Sunflower!" "Ah yes that's right! Sunflower! Sorry it's hard to recognize you. My eyes are a little wonky. I got a small upgrade as well!" your worry disappeared as you hugged him tightly "I'm just glad you're back!" "I am too my sunflower" You pulled back to look at his face "Sun? Y-your face... It's pink??" He looked mostly normal except the pink tint on his cheeks. "Oh, that's right! I was given an emotion upgrade as well! I can now feel and express new emotions better without hiding them!". You weren't sure how to take this new discovery but went along with it. "And I realized something m Sunflower" "Huh? A-and what was that?" you asked as he cupped your cheek in his hand. Your face warmed up from this connection. He seemed so much more alive than last time. "You are very special to me" he said before touching his forehead with yours and softly giggled. You stood in confusion for a moment before he picked you up and began to spin you around. Your heart was racing again. Your stomach began to twist and turn. The thoughts came back up again. He noticed your face was flushed and got and stopped. He put his face close to yours "And it seems I'm special to you as well" Too stunned to speak, you just nodded. When will this fuzzy misery end?!

~A/N~
Hey hey! I hope y'all liked the small Monty moment. Before y'all get on my for liking him, don't go pointing fingers cause of one piece of evidence against his. Many things could have happened to Bonnie. So chill. Anyway! Not as long with time but after the extra 2 from today I think y'all can manage.
Have a great day/night<3
Bye bye~🌸