1 ♡︎Far Away From Home

Art Credit: Larahhhhhhish🌺 on Twitter

This is not comfort at all and contains some verbal abuse so skip to the next part if you want the comfort!!

     As the sun settled across my eyes, a soft groan left my throat. I peeled my eyes open and rubbed my face in annoyance. Another morning for another, repetitive day. I sighed and slowly sat up with a loud grunt. Even though I'm still young, I always sound like an old man in the morning. After stretching I pulled myself off of my bed and fell onto the floor. "Well that's a great way to start my morning"

    I lifted myself and my asleep legs back onto my bed. I waited in irritation for them to wake up. The tingling almost getting to intense at times. I hated this. I got impatient and tried to stand and walk "thud" I fell onto the floor once more. "Oowwwww" I hissed as I shook my foot for failing on me.  "Why do you have to be like this" I cried as I finally felt my foot ease awake . "Finally" I said, standing up and walking to the kitchen for breakfast.
                         ~Time Skip~

      "8:05pm" my phone read. Almost time for dinner and he wasn't awake yet "Fine. I'll make it myself" I huffed as I looked through our fridge for any ingredients, or atleast leftovers. Nothing. Again. I sighed in hunger and I was on my back to my room before I was stopped "Morning" He said in a groggy voice "It's nighttime dad...again" "oh" he was about to say something else before his stomach growled "What's for dinner?" He says in a stiffer tone "Nothing, again" "Again?!" He says in surprise. "Yeah dad, you haven't been to work in a week and the fridge had been empty for three days" He diggs his gaze into me firmly " Don't talk to my like that child" he said sternly "yes sir" I hung my head in shame. "Well looks like im going to the convince store for something" "can you get something for me to?" I ask in foolish hopefulness "what makes you think I have enough money to feed you?! Clean the house and maybe I'll think about it!" He says with a grin. I know hes lying but I'm forced to not do anything but say "yes sir". He left the tiny appartment and didnt come back for 3 hours. I managed to clean the entire house in that time and walk peacefully into my room. I checked my phone "11:45pm" he was late. I sighed and fell asleep hungry.

    "Hey! Where are you?!?" I hear a booming voice from the kitchen. I groaned and crawled out of my bed and walked into the kitchen. "Were you sleeping?! You ungrateful child!" He yells "why are you sleeping?! You should be doing what I told you!!" The smell of alcohol reeking off of him. "I'm sorry sir.." I said "grab you things" he says in a more calm tone. "What?" "You heard me! Go grab your shit!! I should have done this years ago." He mutters the last part and I go to my room and pack some clothes and things that were close to my heart. Walking back out to the kitchen he says firmly "Leave. Get out of my house. You are no longer welcome here." My eyes swell with tears in confusion as my stuff fall out of my hands.

"I-I don't understand father." I said through my tears " Fine... I'll leave." I grabbed my things and ran outside into the rain. Tears ran down my face. I was full of anger, confusion and pain. "Why..." I looked around for some shelter without realizing I ran so far I had no idea where I was. I ran into the nearest back door of a building that put me directly into some Emergency Exit hallway. I ran down and opened the door on the other end. "What is this place?" I say quietly with a sniffle or two. "You're not supposed to be here little one" said a mysterious and cheerful voice.

~A/N~
Omg...so many words- help -ahhhhh
I'm so glad to have finally written something. Don't know if anyone will read this but if someone does: should I continue??? I really want to! Give me some ideas and Constructive Criticism is great too!!
Love y'all! The next part I promise will be comforting 🌸 Bye Bye~ <3