Sero×Reader-Depression

"Sero is always so happy! He's happy and positive! He's cool, chill and even an amazing person!" It's all fake! Why can't others see it!? "Sero...You okay?" I look up to see a concern Y/n. "Mm... Oh, yeah. I'm fine" I put on a fake smile. "If you say so...wanna hang out later?" "Sure" "Cool. See ya later!" Then they ran off. They are they only person I feel...how do I put this....joy and love around besides my classmates (friends), But I don't know how to tell Y/n about my depression. I take anti-depressants, okay?, I drink, okay?, I sleep to little then to much, For fucks sakes! I...They might know
Already. They can see through others fake emotions, that's the best part about them...besides their good looks and personality. I just don't want them to hate me. I just noticed the squad staring at me, I wave with my fake smile and they wave back, well not Baku but the others did. After class was over, I start heading to my dorm when I felt someone behind me, so I turn around to see Bakugou. "I know what you're going through Sero. Just tell Y/n." I look at him in shock then nod. "How'd you-" "Know?, Heh. You rly think I don't know when my idiots are upset." He grinned, I gave a small (not fake) smile. "I'll come to you're dorm later. For now be good, don't do anything harmful. Go it dumbass?" "Yeah" "Good. See ya later, Hanta." Baku then walked off. I head to my dorm, after I get there I change my clothes and start doing homework, an hour later I hear 2 knocks at my door. "Come in!" I looked over to see Y/n and Baku. "Hi Sero!" "Hey tapeface" I smile, "Hey, sit down. Make yourselves comfy." They both sit on my bed and give each other a look. "What?" There was silence, then Y/n spoke up, "Sero...we know" "know about what-......oh" I look down. "Sero it's nothing to, be ashamed of" "They're right tapeface" I look at both of them before feeling tears stream down my face. "Oh Sero" Y/n says before walking over and hugging me. A few seconds later Baku came over and hugged me then patted my head. "You can vent/rant to us anytime" Baku said still panting my head. Y/n was hugging me from behind. "Sero baby...Do you want anybody else to know?" I heard Y/n ask, I thought for a moment before replying with, "Our squad...um..
The class and that's about it." "No teachers?" Baku asked, "Only Mr. Aizawa...." I wipe my tears away. "You two wanna go to the common room and tell them?" I asked Y/n and Baku, a few seconds later then both nod and head down to the common room, before Baku left he looked at me and said, "Go to sleep, me and Y/n will be back soon. You look like you could he some sleep, you've got eyebags." Know and head over to my bed. I feel Baku smile and leave. He gently shut my door, I finally felt happy and loved by others.....even when I'm feeling at my worse. I love them....all of them. I don't want them to feel hurt, like I do rn. I hope they understand...ofc they will, they're my friends....they're my family...and with these thoughts I cried myself to sleep.