The Accident

Goggys POV: Today me and Dweamy went on a plane to Canada (idk where they live) and it was sooo fun! Dweamy got the window seat, which was unfortunate for me, I really wanted the window seat.

Dweamys POV: Goggy wasn't being very good today... He complained about not getting the window seat on the plane, he should just be grateful that we got first class.

3rd Person POV: Once Goggy and Dweamy got off the plane they left the airport and went to their hotel room. There were 2 beds, but they decided to sleep in the same one. It was quite uncomfortable considering it was a twin bed, but Goggy insisted. Goggy also insisted that they go to the pool the next morning, he was being stupid by asking that. (It was 30 f° btw)

Once they woke up, they got out of bed and got their swimming attire on. Goggy wore blue swimming trunks with a grey t-shirt. Dweamy wore green swimming trunks and a t-shirt with the word *you're*. It took them about 20-30 minutes to get ready. Once they got all ready, they headed down to the pool, and would you believe it?? It was cold 🧍.

Goggys POV: I was really cold, so I told Dweamy. He said that I was fine, so eventually we both got in the water and started swimming.

Dweamys POV: At this point I was freezing my balls off. I was shivering so Goggy asked if I was ok. I told him I was fine and continued to swim.

3rd Person POV: Dweamy and Goggy continued to swim for about 30-40 minutes. Goggy felt something touch his leg and just assumed that it was seaweed, so he kept swimming. Dweamy felt it to and said " Goggy, did you feel that?" Goggy nodded and they made a mutual agreement to go back to shore.

Keep in mind that they were about 40 minutes away from shore~~~ (¬‿¬)

They were about ten minutes away from shore when GOGGY WOGGY GETS EATEN BY A FUCKING SHARK AND DIES.

~The End~