"Holy cow Mags, check them out." She whispered with a giggle on her lips.

I rolled my eyes. "How old are we here?"

"Does it matter? They're hot!"

"But they're not him." I mumbled. "Ouch!" I shrieked as her foot had collided with my shin.

Sarah flipped her hair and stood to her feet, sauntering over to "retrieve" some napkins. Her hips swayed back and forth subtly as her arm brushed one of the guys' shoulder.

"Oh, sorry." She smiled a little before heading back towards me. She smiled triumphantly as the guy turned his head to look back at her as she walked away.

I rolled my eyes. Sometimes I really could not understand my best friend. "Amazing." I said sarcastically.

"Oh just wait for it." She said smugly.

As if on cue one of the guys started toward us. He was muscular with a chiseled face and and dark hair.

"Hey. You ladies from around here?" He smiled, showing his white teeth in the process.

Was he actually talking to both of us? "Actually we are." Sarah bubbled. She appeared to be interested, yet uninterested.

"No wonder you guys are so beautiful."

It was cheesy, but I began blushing like a fool anyway. Getting compliments from cute guys always boosted the ego.

"I'm Sarah, this is my best friend Maggie." Oh god! She's told him my granny name! I wanted to kick her, seriously?! Like why? Maggie? No girls with the name Maggie are all that attractive.

"Maggie is it?" He smiled at me. I squirmed uncomfortably in my seat.

"Uh yeah. Haha. Ha." Ergh! That stupid plastic laugh!

"Nice to meet you Sarah...Maggie." His eyes lingered on my chest a moment before he looked back up and smiled at me.

"Say something." Sarah whispered harshly.

"Oh! Uh, yeah nice to meet you too!"

"Are these seats taken?" Do they look taken? I mean come on, this place wasn't that big.

"Nope!" Sarah popped her lips together on the "p".

I gave her a wide eyed look as the guy sat down next to me. "Hey guys, over here!" He called to his three other friends.

My stomach was in butterflies as our table for four suddenly became very crowded.

They introduced themselves and began conversation with us, well with Sarah anyway.

I found out that the guys were in college, all of them already 20. Eric, the oldest, was a 21 year old who would be going on his third year at Wake Forest. Clark was the guy who first came over to us. He kept trying to make conversation with me, and I honestly did try to keep it up, but my life honestly wasn't all that interesting.

"So how would you guys like to come back to the hotel with us, we're having a party with some of the people from our floor." Clark offered.

Most kids weren't allowed to go to clubs. Sarah and I weren't allowed to go to hotel parties. They always got out of hand, and since they were so common the first few weeks of summer, most hotels wouldn't even bother calling the cops, unless they were just downright out of control.

"Yeah! Of course!" My eyes widened. Was she insane?! She was going to get us killed by our parents if these guys didn't first.

"Oh trust me, when my parents find out about Hunter's engagement they won't even care about us going to a party or two." She said this loud enough for only my ears to hear.