I sigh. Can I say no? I don't think so.

"No, I guess..." I said "But they need to know that I'm not a chef"

I turn around and walk to their direction after Joe nod his head; whoever they are, can't demand amazing food from me. I walk towards them and noticed that they are not Americans with their expensive looking suits, I realized that they're not ordinary people. There are six of them and they are seated in two tables.

I walk to the nearest table and see a handsome man with a blonde hair. WOW, he's handsome with a nice body. I think he's around 30 or something.

"Hey, you guys are aware that we were already closed right?" While talking I take a look around them and noticed that there's a man wearing a hat trying to hide his face, weird. "And the cook has already left. I hope you don't mind with me cooking." I finished talking and turned my attention back to the blonde guy.

"We're sorry" He starts "We're from out of town and starving. As we were looking for a place to eat, we realized that everywhere else seemed closed. And as for you cooking, we don't mind, anything you cook will be fine." He finished with a small smile.

I smiled back and nodded "Well then, I'll go and prepare your food."

As I walk back to the kitchen, I see Joe smiling. I shake my head. I know what he's thinking; more money for him.

Not wanting to waste any more time, I quickly started cooking. I guess salad, fish and chips will do.

It takes 25 minutes until I walk out of the kitchen and start brought out the first two sets of food, I saw the blonde man quickly giving the food to the man in a hat. He may be the boss but I wonder why he's wearing a hat.

Quickly I went to the kitchen and took more plates of food for the rest of them. When I saw them all eating, I looked at the clock and saw that it's almost two in the morning. Groaning, I realized that my aunt must be worried by now. I should have called her.

"Hey Tess" I call her through the diner phone "Yeah, I'm fine. I'm still at the diner right now. There are some late customers so... yeah. But I'll be come to stop by later. Bye"

I put down the phone and suddenly there's a loud BANG!

I gasped and quickly down on the ground.

OMG a gunshot!!

I hid behind the desk when I hear another gunshot and a man yelling.

Curiously, I took a peak and saw that the man in a hat is walking around completely clueless on what's happening.

Is he insane?

Then I can see through the window that there's a man in a car pointing his gun towards the hat man.

I didn't know what happened but everything seemed to be in slow motion for me.

I ran to the hat man and pushed him out of the way.

After that; the gun shot was fired.

BAAANNGG!!

Help me God, I said to myself and hid my face in his body.

When the car starts speeding off, everything becomes silent before the other guys are yelling and running to our direction on the floor.

The blonde guy takes the hat man and checks him for any injuries. He even opened the hat man's suit.

I guess he's okay, thank God.

I don't know what happened but when Joe walks toward our direction, I realized that I'm crying. And when I looked around I saw another man on the phone and more cars with men in suits are coming.

Then I saw that there's so much red on the floor.

Is that blood? I asked myself dumbly.

Whose blood is it??

Ouch, why is my arm in pain? My head is pounding.

I tried to stand up but I can't.

I'm so weak. I feel so light headed that I think I'm falling.

But before I hit the floor, I felt a hand catching my body before I blackout.

---------------------------