A Family Day Out

leahBakugou here you go.

It was early morning on a Saturday. The sun had barely risen on the world as you snuggle into your husbands broad chest. The warm radiating off of him as his arm wraps around your back.

You take in his scent. Never forgetting how lucky you were to be here with Steve at this moment. This peaceful moment however wa quickly ruined but two little gremlins racing in and jumping in the two of you.

'MUMMY, DADDY GET UP GET UP" Your children yell as they jump on top of you and Steve. You sit up and pull your children in for a hug.

"Now Grace, Colin, we've talked about jumping on mummy's and Daddys bed haven't we. Remember daddy works all day and needs his sleep sometime. So what did we have to do" you ask your children calmly.

"We had to walk in nice and quiet and shake mummy to get out of bed" your 6 year old Grace says.

"That way if daddy had a big day at work he can sleep" your 4 year old Colin says.

"Thats right. Now. How about some Breakfast. What about eggs and bacon" your children were quick to nod yes as they race off to the kitchen. Steve turns over.

"Sorry babe. I thought they'd sleep in longer today. " you apologise as you get out of bed

"Dont be sorry, our kids are gonna be kids. I wouldn't change it for anything" Steve says kissing your cheek as he hops out if bed as well.

It wasnt long before breakfast was made and you got everyone ready for the day. Because it was Steves day off yous both decided that a family day out would be a great way to relax and spend time together.

"Hey, Grace, Colin. How about we go to the park with Dad today." That was all you kids needed to here before jumping up and down screaming in joy.

"YAY A DAY WITH DADDY" the both screamed happily.

"Can we get icecream as well" Colin asks

"And feed the ducks as well. Oh please mum pleaseeee" Grace says. Your husband chuckled at your children's excitement.

"Well then we better not keep the kids waiting" he says as you make the final preparations