#5 • Shoto's Babyspace

Trigger Warnings
. Just Bakugo panicking a lil'
. Minor swearing

Ship: TodoBaku

Little: Todoroki
Caregiver: Bakugo (main cg), Kirishima, Midoriya

Thankyou sxftgold for the request! ٩(◦'꒳'◦)۶

Todo's POV

I was chilling in my boyfriend's dorm, just laying on his chest. With all the school work we had to do and training, it was nice to have a moments peace.

He was playing Animal Crossing on his Nintendo Switch, arms around me.

I started to slip, feeling safe and comfortable in Katsuki's arms. I thought I'd regress to only five, like I usually did. But I regressed much, much younger. I regressed to around 3 months old.

It wasn't long before my head went fuzzy and that safe feeling I got whenever I regressed set in.

Baku's POV

I was playing Animal Crossing on my switch when I felt movement from my arms. I looked down and saw Shoto obviously regressed. He always looked so cute and innocent regressed, unlike his usually cold exterior, meaning it was very easy for me to tell.

I saved my game and turned off my switch, putting on my bedside table before slowly rocking Shoto. "How old are you, baby bear?" I asked softly.

He giggled and made grabby hands to the ceiling, babbling nonsense.

Oh... he's a baby this time.

Don't get the wrong idea, it wasn't that I didn't like his babyspace. It was just I hadn't had much experience in caring for babies so I was a little out of my comfort zone.

I sat up and gently lifted Shoto off of me. "Let's get you in some comfy clothes and get your paci, yea? Then I'll invite Uncle Izu and Uncle Kiri over!" I smiled at him. He cheered, moving his arms and legs all over the place.

"Baga! Baba.. babababab." he babbled with a closed eyed smile.

I quickly got a thick diaper, onesie, comfort blankie, his Toothless paci and a few other items.

I got him out of his normal clothes and put on some baby powder before putting on his diaper, tickling his stomach and earning an eruption of laughter

I then put on his socks and onesie, giving him his paci, and pulling out a sensory cube from under the bed.

I always kept some littlespace items in my dorm incase Shoto regressed, if you're wondering where all the items came from

I let him play with the sensory cube while I messaged Deku and Kirishima.

Baku-Bro ᕙ(•̀‸•́‶)ᕗ
Kirishima, Shoto regressed to baby space. Get Deku and both your asses over here!

Shark Man ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
k, be there in 5

I sighed in relief.

I really didn't want to screw up when Shoto was as vunerable as this.

Not even a few minutes later, Kirishima and Deku entered and immediately awed at baby Shoto.

"You gonna tell me how I can help him in babyspace or not, extras?" I grumbled as Shoto babbled and giggled in the background, Deku tickling him.

"Have you ever cared for a baby, Kacchan?" Deku spoke, stopping his tickling for a moment.

Begrugingly I shook my head.

"We'll teach you! It's rather easy." Kirishima shrugged with a grin.

I rolled my eyes, "Get on with it then."

"First things first, if he starts crying he's either hungry, needs to burp, sleepy or needs attention. If none of those work, whispering softly and rocking him back and forth should work." Deku said, letting Shoto play with his fingers absentmindly.

"Alright, so, what games do we do? Like activities? All I know is that babies sleep most of the day. I don't know shoot about when they're awake."

"Building blocks, hard books, movies, kiddie shows, the games where you put the shapes in the holes, that kind of stuff." Kirishima said, waving his hand a bit in circular-like motions as he spoke.

Shoto grumbled which distracted all three of us temporarily.

"Hmmm... gub... dub... dubub..." he babbled, an adorable pout on his face. He started rubbing his tummy then looked at us before making grabby hands at me, "Bub! Bub!"

"You want nom noms, baby bear?" I asked him gently, crouching down beside him.

"Nom nom!" he repeated.

"Nom noms it is. Deku, can you get some baby food or make something a baby would like? Me and Kirishima will keep him occupied till then." I said.

"Sure thing, Kacchan!" he smiled before quickly walking out of my room, shutting the door behind him.

"Nom noms!" Shoto whined.

"I know, pebble, Uncle Izu is getting nom noms for you. Let's play Peek-a-Boo while we wait!" Kirishima quickly distracted the tiny baby. He played Peek-a-Boo with Shoto, which kept him giggling and happy.

I loved seeing Shoto happy... I would do anything to protect that stupid, annoyingly bright smile of his.

It wasn't long before Deku appeared with some rice, avacado and scrambled eggs, all warmed and slightly mixed into a soft, almost smooth paste, and an adult baby bottle of warm milk. Silently thanking the nerd, I took the small spoon from him and gently began feeding Shoto.

He giggled and smiled all the way till the food was all gone. Deku gave him the bottle and he contently began drinking his milk.

"Thankyou... for helping me..." I said after a few moments of silence.

"Awwwww, Bakubro!" Kirishima made that stupidly dumb face whenever he found something 'wholesome'.

"Don't make a big deal of it!" I snapped, but it lacked the usual heat.

Deku was about to say something but an almost in-audible yawn cut him off (thank fuck).

We turned to see Shoto's eyes drooping sleepily as he clumsily tried to keep the bottle in his mouth. I took the bottle out of his grasp gentle and placed his pacifier in his mouth instead, which he started suckling, calmly yet immediately.

"Sleep well, baby bear." I said as I tucked him into my beds duvet cover.

I gently rubbed his head as he nodded off into a peaceful sleep, Kirishima and Deku silently leaving sometime during that.