I grabbed my keys and when out the door locking it and started walking towards my car. As im walking toward my car I hear...

"EXCUSE ME"  I turned around to a pretty brownskin girl looked about 19-21.

I turned around to face her while she was jogging over to me.

"I love your lashes who did them" she said approaching me. 

"Me actually I just moved down here so I have no clientele." I said chuckling a little.

"Wow for you had to do them you self the look sooo good girl, my name Kaior." She said holding her hand out with a smile.

"Mines is Joie, nice to meet you." I said shaking her hand.

"I need my lashes done asap, so can we exchange numbers so I can book?" She asked smiling.

"Yea ofc." I said handing her my phone.

"Maybe you can be my official lash model." I said.

"I would love that, that would be good on my part because I been trying to get into modeling." She said looking down at her phone as it vibrated.

"Im sorry but I really have to get going."

"It's was nice meeting you." I said smiling.

"You too, I'll text you tn about my lashes."

"Ok girl see you." I said as she waved walking into the building.

I got into my all black dodge SRT turned on MY AFFECTION BY SUMMER WALKER, and pulled off toward the mall.

——————————————————————————————————————————
Character change !!!!!

——————————————————————————————————————————Character change !!!!!

KAI SIMMONS, 22
Harrisburg, PV
7:30 am
At the shop.......

"Nigga so you telling me that you got some female living with you foe a year cuhhh." My nigga Bull said as I was lining somebody up.

"Bro if I'm liein I'm diein shorty is def at my house rn cuz." I said dragging my hand down my face.

"So what you gone do" My nigga TK asked.

"Shidd it ain't shit I can do, she already got her shit moved in the guest room and shit so all I can do is deal with her til she move out" I said shrugging.

"Shidd ion see how you do it I would've got her mufuckin ass a hotel omm" he said they all busting out laughing.

"You wrong as hell cuz" I said shaking my head chuckling

"Nahh fr I feel where TK coming from I ain't finna have no random ass Female staying at my place... hell naw" Izzy said shrugging cutting somebody hair.