Chapter Forty Three

_One week later_

_February 14_

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-
╔═.✵.══════════╗
Amati Tanaka
╚══════════.✵.═╝
-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

_____________________________

It's 7 a.m. and both Satoru and Amati are training alone in Satoru's indoor training field.

Nothing but the sound of physical attacks and heavy breaths fill the room.

Sweat glistens their bodies, making Satoru's bare chest somewhat more attractive than it already is. And vice versa, Amati's bare stomach and arms cause a lowkey wanted distraction for Satoru.

"You've gotten a lot stronger." Satoru admits, blocking Amati's kick with his forearm.

They agreed for a 'no-jujutsu-training', so they can instead focus on each of their physical strengths.

"You think so?" Amati says as she bends backwards to dodge a punch from him.

"Yup." He grins, and given Amati's position makes her vulnerable to another attack, Gojo aims to grab her, but she was fast.

She swings her leg into his, catching him off balance enough for her to flip to the side and away from his reach.

Satoru catches himself and stays a good few moments just staring. "I guess I skipped a looooooot of training." He mumbles.

Amati grins and stretches her arm. "Yeah, you did."

Satoru rolls his neck and walks to her. "Well I guess I gotta make up for it-" He grabs her before finishing his sentence, turning her around, pinning her arm against her back while he traps her other arm in his hold against her stomach.

All this happened in a mere second and it leaves Amati dumbfounded.

"Such a hot position you're in." Satoru teases as his hot breath tickles her ear from behind.

Amati's wide eyes slowly narrow as she turns her head over shoulder to glare at him. "You call this hot?"

"Yeah..." He whispers seductively, breathing over neck while his fingers move lightly over the tight toned abs of her bare stomach.

In two moves, Amati has Satoru on the ground, foot on his chest while her elbow rests on her knee. "Now," she leans closer, grinning. "That's what we call a 'hot' position." She coos.

Satoru, in spite of himself, actually reddens. "Ah..." He whines, putting an arm over his eyes. "This is embarrassing. Glad the students are still asleep."

"Hm." Amati smirks, stepping off of him and putting her hand out for him.

He takes it and pulls her down.

"Ah-!" She shrieks before falling over him.

He flips over, grabbing her wrists smoothly and pinning them to the sides of her head while he rests above her, giving a cocky grin. "Reverse technique." He sticks his tongue out.

Amati pouts. "I was only helping!"

"So?" He snuggles in her neck, teasing her with his tickling breaths. "Sweaty are we?"

"Oh shut up." She flushes.

Satoru chuckles and flips over so she could rest on his chest. He locks his arms around her, giving her no freedom for escape, smiling stupidly as he hugs her.