What i think about the different characters!

Gorou: He would definitely wrap his tail around you while cuddling. He loves it when you pet him and give him small kisses on the cheek out of nowhere. He is defo a bottom

Thoma: Mans is a switch, he is very affectionate and clingy. He loves cuddles and will follow you around a lot. Quite emotional as well.

Venti: Huge teaser, very energetic and likes to buy you gifts with the small amount he gets from playing his lyre around Mondstadt. He is a switch but mostly a bottom.

Diluc: If you let this man get it you won't be able to walk for the next day, 100% a top. He has a hard time saying how much he likes you so rather shows it with actions. Can get easily jealous but tries to not say anything to not seem controlling <3 Absolutely loves spooning.

Kaeya: A top, huge teaser. Very jealous and isn't afraid to show it. He wants you only for himself. Very clingy and wants your attention 24/7.

Xiao: He has a huge heart for you and you only, would do anything for you including killing. Has a hard time to tell you that he loves you but will warm up to you more further into the relationship. Not used to cuddling or physical touch but will get addicted to it later on. He will mumble how much he loves you at completely random times. He is a switch.

Baal: HUGE TOP, MOMMY ALERT!!!🚨 She gives you lots of gifts and always spends time with you. Extremely romantic and takes you out to lots of dinners💕

Yae Miko: She is very honest, cares about you a lot. Slight teasing but loves to get kisses and will have matching clothes with you. Would comfort you every time you're sad and would be your therapist.

Albedo: Very touchy, loves to spend quality time with you and take you anywhere you want to go. Tries to amaze you often with his alchemy skills. Loves to take care of you, asks if you're okay and comfortable with everything he does.

Zhongli: Would definitely take a lot more money from Childe to take you out to dinner pretending like he's rich😩 Tell you a lot about old history and lecture you a lot. Not used to physical touch. He tries his best to fit in and be more like you. Looks at every detail, could read you like a book and knows whenever you're sad, would give you flowers and chocolates.

Itto: Laughs at his own horrible jokes. Says "your mom" a lot. He is just like a kid and wants all your attention, will get very jealous if he sees you spending time with other people more than him. You can use his boobs as pillows when you cuddle😍

Childe: Quite insecure of ruining the relationship. Loves to see you get along with his siblings. Would zone out staring at you and admiring your beauty💕 Brings you food whenever you're sad or wants your attention. Gives you his sweaters and hoodies if he even sees you shiver.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I NEED IDEAD PLS COMMENT!!! WHAT CHARACTERS WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO WRITE AB AND WHAT CATEGORY<3