Chapter 1

It has been 5 years since that incident that destroyed most of Musutafu, the one with the monster and 4 giants that mysteriously disappeared.

But while it cause some damage, many children began to idolize those giants for saving the day.

Now a days you would see various children playing around as if they were the giants fighting giant monsters.

They still had favorite pro heroes and what not, but that fight made the giants as popular as the likes of the top 5 pro heroes.

Unfortunately the children who developed animalistic or monstrous mutant quirks were quickly chosen to "play" the role as the monster, regardless of their refusal of the discrimination.

But we're here to focus on a particular child. One who is absolutely adorable.

And that, is the 4 year old Izuku Midoriya

He was a small boy with large, round emerald eyes, forest green hair with black roots, and 4 freckled cheeks in a diamond shape on his chubby face.

Currently he was running around the house wearing an All Might onesie, while his mother Inko chased after him.

They were laughing happily, as they played. Inko was a happy woman, not only did she give birth to a wonderful boy, but said boy was as innocent as an angel.

Ever since he could speak, Izuku Midorya was a huge fan of Pro heroes, mostly All Might, but that was a common thing among youths.

He was after all, the Symbol of Peace.

But as of recently, the green haired cinnamon roll began to take interest in a certain event. Mostly about the 4 Giants, dubbed the "Light Titans" by the Heroes association.

They were all but a mystery. Suddenly falling out of the sky, fighting a giant monster, only to disappear in a instant after the monster died by the green giants attack.

They were an enigma that plagued the minds of Japan citizens and heroes, confused many theorists and quirk analysts, and sent the hero community into a frenzy.

They couldn't really consider them Vigilante's or Villains due to them being the only thing capable of defeating the monster.

So the subject about the giants were dubbed as "necessary vigilantes". Which was a stupid title to say.

Back onto the main topic, Izuku was happy. There were so many cool heroes, he had a loving mother, and he had his best friend Kacchan.

It was Katsumi Bakugou, but he couldn't pronounce her first name properly, so that's what he called the ash blonde.

Eventually Izuku had to be put to bed. As enthusiastic as he is, he gets tired very easily despite his age.

His mother had quickly found out that he sleeps around 8 hours, never less, but could be more if he is really tired.

But Izuku was so excited that he tired himself out. He was going to go to the doctors tomorrow to find out what his quirk is.

That's every kids dream, finding out if they are going to have a strong quirk. If it is really useful, then they'll get praised to high heaven.

But to those who have lesser quirks, or have a lack there of. Well let's not focus on that.

But Izuku was excited to know his quirk. Was it going to be like his moms, or like his father's. He wasn't sure, but all he knew is that he wanted a quirk.

12 years later........

"Get Awayyyy!!!".

Izuku sighed. People were crowding around a villain fight and blocking his path to school. If this went on for longer, he was going to be late.