Chapter 1: First Day At UA

Your Quirk (Cause I know some of y'all didn't read the disclaimer):

Chains (Emitter type)

-Your cells create Osmium, the hardest metal on the planet. Using the metal, you can create chains in your body and fire them out of your skin.

-You can make any length or thickness, though larger chains take longer to make.

-You can choose to separate them or keep them attached to your body. You can retract them if you haven't already separated them from your body.

-You can eat your chains to boost the amount of metal your cells create.

-You can connect chains by touching them which makes them melt together.

(You can only melt your chains)

-You can shield yourself by wrapping your chains around yourself.

-At the moment, you can only make 5 chains at a time.

-----------------------------------------------------

Who am I?! I'm the future nr. 1 hero Bakugou Katsuki!

-----------------------------------------------------

You're descending the stairwell in your new uniform, which doesn't quite fit your style, but whatever. It's your first day at UA, and you're ecstatic. You enter the dining room to find your entire family waiting for you. You smile as you take a seat in your chair. Toast, jam, butter, orange juice, eggs, and other delectable breakfast delicacies are on the table.

Ian (your dad): "Good morning sweetie! How are you feeling"

You grin: "I'm so freaking excited!"

Mirio nods and smiles: "I felt the same on my first day in UA. Don't worry you'll be fine"

Your other dad laughs: "Oh I remember! You almost peed your pants"

Mirio huffs: "Dad!"

Joel (your other dad) just laughs and then says: "Alright let's eat"

You take two slices of toast and spread jam on both of them. Then you take a sip of orange juice. You cast a glance at your younger sister.

Y/N: "Valentina, will you also enroll in UA?"

She looks at you and thinks for a second: "I'm not sure... I might"

You nod and smile: "Sure! You have enough time to think about it"

Ian adds: "No matter what you pursue, we'll always love you"

You all nod. You pick up your toast and take a bite.

Your Family:

Dad: Ian Togata. He is 50 years old and an engineer for hero gear. The agency he works for is also the agency that creates hero gear for UA.

His quirk: 3D mind. Anything he imagines is in 3D making his job as an engineer easy.

Dad: Joel Togata. He is also 50 years old and works as a tattoo artist.

His quirk: Bubbles. He can create bubbles with any liquid he touches.

Big brother: Mirio Togata. He is 20 years old and is in his final year at UA. He is also a part of the big 3.

His quirk: Permeation. It allows him to become intangible, letting him pass through any tangible matter; he can phase through walls and/or the ground, as well as let enemy attacks pass through him harmlessly. Everything passes through him, including light, sound, and air; meaning, while his Quirk is active, he can't see, hear, or breathe. (Copy pasted from myheroacademia.fandom.com)