✧* ੈ Girlfriend

Start from the beginning

You have to keep her safe-"

Midoriya immediately took out his notebook and pen and starts to stare intensely at Commissioner Tsukauchi.

"W-what?" Tsuakuchi stuttered.

"What's her quirk? I want to know EVERY DETAIL, please" Midoriya requested, steams rushing out of his nostrils as his brows arched together; Commissioner Tsukauchi backed away.

"If you want to know what's her quirk, that BADLY... Why not ask her by yourself?"

"Huh?"

"You see, this woman has some issues with men... She's secretive but outgoing. Often rants about Fashion and more girly stuff and very Self-centered-"

"How could you say something like that to a lady, SIR!?" Midoriya exclaimed with the older man laughing at him.

"Just reading a Fan Page about her, look" He laughed as he hand him his phone.

I eyed the screen as I scroll. Lots of not-to-much ecchi images of her popped out making my nose bleed.

"... *sigh* kids"
Tsukauchi sighed to himself while watching the greenette.

"Wow, despite it being her Fanpage, she does have lots of haters... G-gah THATS MEAN"

Midoriya starts to shake, uncontrollably.

"Stop shaking, she's just a lady"

"She must be an awful person... She has tons of haters..." I mumbled as I continue to scroll on the phone with Commissioner Tsukauchibg pacing around, waiting for my response.

"So... What do you say?"

"I don't know..."

"Look kid, if those bad guys got what they wanted, who knows what could happen.

Only a few know what that Lady's quirk, with those villains counted too. If they got it, everything would go south, I know it." He persisted while I hum and think.

"What should I do then?" I inquired, finally giving in but hesitant with the choice I'm going in...

"Pretend to date her, everyone should know and believe you and she is dating. Once everyone is deceived, the roaming spies of that gang will not suspect anything.

If they notice you always around this little Model of ours, wouldn't suspect a thing at the fact you and she are together if you know what I mean.

I have one more piece of news those members of that gang are everywhere. Waiting for a chance to snatch her away.

You can go grab info and clues about the Gang Whyos and the Stealing quirk if you pretend to be her boyfriend.

Why and how they steal quirks and why her quirk.

If you manage to get closer to her, go ask her about her quirk?

It's all up to you... Deku"

I stayed silent as I look down on the ground. Balling hand beside me, I let my head fall back with my face scrunched.

'What the heck' Tsukauchi thought to himself with an awkward look on his face.

'Do I really want this mission? Damn if everyone knew about it, they'll think I'm a manwhore or that she's just a rebound from my heartbreak... Maybe she knew about it and thinks I'm such a loser