meet Louie

It was a beautiful evening in duckburg. A jung duck in a green hoody with a green stripe in his hair was sitting in an amphitheater and peacefully wrote letters put them in bottles and threw them into the sea.

The peace was interrupted by a boy in blue who jumped from rock to rock and yelled :"I'm here to save either a sailor, group of sailors or a shark from a sea serpent, pirate invasion and or scurvy!"

"What?"asked the boy in green confused. Then he noticed the bottles the blue one carried and assumed the boy found the letters he wrote."No no, those are from me. I'm just messing around, you know, like a game."

"Fun. Let me try."The blue one let go of the bottles he was holding and took the pen from the boy in green to write a letter too. When he finished he put the letter into another bottle.

The boy in green took the bottle and read the message."Please recycle this bottle."He look at it confused."Okay, I don't think you get this game."He threw the bottle into the sea, took his phone out and began to play a random game.

"Hi, I'm Dewey."

"Hey."

Dewey saw the black amulet the green boy wore and inspected it."Is that a  vintage sumerian talisman?"He asked the green boy

"Don't know. Found it at a thrift shop."He answered as he hid it under his hoody

"Oh, you've got some green in your hair, I think someone pranked you."Asked Dewey, keeping the one-sided akward conversation going.

"It's supposed to look this way."

"Oh. Ehh, I like your hoody." Dewey tryed again.

"Not my hoody. Actually got it from a friend I meet in Paris."the green boy admited.

Dewey was stuned."You've been to Paris?!"

The boy in green now grined."You haven't?! Oh you gotta go. It's like here only fancier."He told Dewey.

"I've always wanted to go to Paris. Crawl around in the catacombs maybe touch a skull."Said Dewey. He then blushed as he noticed he said that out loud.

The green boy just smiled at him and giggled. Dewey smiled back and accidentally knocked over the last bottle.

"Well, game over."

"I got it"Dewey jumped and flipped on the rocks, kicked the bottle out of the sea and returned the same as he went to get the bottle."Here!"

The boy in green was pretty imprest."That was actually pretty cool. Are you like in the circus?"

"Circus acrobats keep elephant hairs in their pockets for good luck. I don't know why I just told you that. Or why I'm still talking, or why I pointed out the fact that I'm still talking-"

"Whoa! Easy there bluey."

"Dewey."

"Louie. Thanks for the bottle."said Louie, throwing away the bottle anyway. He started walking away, but then he stoped and turned back to Dewey."Hey, you wanna come with me to the blowout on the edge of town? Should be cool."

Dewey gasped."I've never actually seen a proper explosion!"

"It's another name for party."

"Yep, totally knew that"Dewey said and then looked at the sky to see the sun setting."Could we just wait for my friend, so I can let them know where I'm going?"

"But the party could be over by then. Come on, it'll be an adventure."Louie begged Dewey.

As Dewey heard the word adventure, it was clear, he's already in.