Woo-ho

It was a beautiful morning in duckburg.
But not for magica. She trys to get herself ready for her jobinterview, while she trys to keep her nieces under control.

"Lena, give me back me back my cloak! Oh no!!" She trys to get her cloak out of the dishwasher.

"You have to dress for the job you want, not the job you have, which is none."lena tells her aunt, holding a black and purple outfit.

"And we support you."Violet says as gives her aunt a plate with fish and egg, that she made herself.

Magica grimaces. She stands up and graps her two nieces down to he car. She takes out her phone and calls the Babysitter.

"Where are you?! You should already be here!!"she yelled at her phone.

"Sorry, but I don't know where I am."

"You can't be serious!!"

"Come on aunt magica. We're not five years old. We can be a day on our own."Said Lena.

Magica wasn't so sure about that."Are you sure?"

"Of course we are."responded Violet.

Magica signs."Ok. But wear your vests."

"Yes aunt magica."The girls say.

Then she noticed something."Hey. Where is Webby?"

"Sleeping."

"Who's Webby?"

Now magica knows something is wrong. She runs up the stairs to the girls room.

Lena looks angry, and a bit confused, at her older Sister."Who's Webby?!"

In the girls room Webby is looking at a map. In her hand she held three Bus tickets."Ok. Soon we will be out of the boring stuff and in a great adventure. Goodbye duckburg and hi a-a-aunt magica."

Magica doesn't say anything. She grabs Webby and her sisters, who went after their aunt and shoves them into her car.

"You definetly can't be on your own for even five minutes!" She signs."I didn't want to do this but you leave me no choice."

She typed an address into the sat nav. It said:"O'gilt manor"

"O'gilt manor?! Like goldie O'gilt?!"

"The trillonaire?!"

"You're finally gonna sell us."

Magica signs."I'm not gonna sell you. She owes me one."

They now drive to the manor, not knowing what awaits them.