Chapter 5 - No, i Never Wanted to

Start from the beginning

"Can I give my opinion? I don't wanna sound rude tho" Dan said as he looked at the group.
"Sure, don't worry, we won't mind" Gamo said happy, it seems she was expecting Dan to give his opinion right after the music ended.
"So...I'm not a sound technician or anything like that, but the guitar could barely be heard, and it was slow in comparison to the drums.Gamo, your voice, it sounded forced, that's probably why you were out of tune and voicecracked sometimes, just use your regular voice. As for you Yoshi, you gotta find a rhythm you like, i noticed you changed rhythm everytime gamo sang the chorus, you gotta have only 1 rhythm for the chorus and another for the rest of the song."

As Dan finished his sentence, he noticed the group was staring at him
"What?" The senior student reacted.
"You sounded like a professional just now, like you already had a band or something, have you ever been on a band before?" Gamo replied
"No, I never wanted to. I prefer doing things alone when it comes to music, but enough of talking about me. Practice again, this time keeping in mind what I said now" Dan replied as he was trying to avoid talking about his past, that was what Gamo noticed as well.
"Keeping in mind that you never wanted to be on a band?" Satoshi said after Dan turned around and walked towards the chair he once was 5 minutes ago.
"No, keeping in mind what he said earlier, the tips he gave us" Yoshi said.

And so, they spended the whole evening practicing. It was pretty dark already, this surprised Gamo. She wasn't expecting to be that late.
"WHAT? IS IT THAT LATE? HOW LONG HAVE WE BEEN PRACTICING?"
"Don't worry, it's 6pm, but time changed remember? It's only normal it's this dark outside. Well, I guess we should call it a day huh? That thing we combined tomorrow, still up?" Dan asked as he got up from his chair and grabbed his bag.
"Sorry, tomorrow me and my little bro will go to the vet with our dog Lewis,he doesn't eat in days" Yoshi excused. "That means we got more time to rest, isn't that right Dan?" Gamo jumped in as Dan agrees and starts saying his goodbyes.

"See you guys Wednesday at school then, be good satoshi"

"Wait Dan" Gamo said as she grabbed her bag and started rushing towards Dan's direction.
"You will catch the bus right?"

"I guess, it took me a while to get here, and I'm too tired to go on foot"

"But you didn't do anyt-" Satoshi said as he got interrupted by yoshi covering his mouth.

"Then I'll join you, my house is still far from here, I catch the bus everyday" Gamo said as both of them walked away from the brothers

"Great, you can lead the way if you don't mind"

"You sure you're not letting me go ahead because you wanna look at my assets?"

"NO NO NO NO, why would I want to look at your 'assets' anyways?"

"sigh sometimes I wonder if you really are a man, you're spending too much time with paisen"

After a few seconds, when the two brothers were alone, yoshi uncovered satoshi's mouth.

"Say, why did you tell them our dog isn't eating? Lewis is perfectly fine" Satoshi asked his older sister

"It's a thing me and Gamo combined, you wouldn't get it, you're too young"

"It must be about that 'love' thing mom talks about".

Going back to Dan and Gamo, both students arrived at the bus stop after walking for 5 minutes

"That must be it, right?" Dan asked

"Yeah, let's go! I wanna wait for the bus sat down"

"What are you talking about? There is noone there!"

"Noone there YET, now RUN"
And so they did, they ran the few meters there were left until they reached the bus stop.
Noone was on sight, not a single soul could be seen in a 10 meter radium space exept the fat bottomed vixen and the slightly muscled youngster.
"Alrighty, imma check when does the next bus arrive real quiiick, aaaaand, 20 minutes" Gamo said as Dan was recovering from the running they just did.