**************************************

I don't know where we are going since Minju is the one who was driving. And of course she will really drive because this is her car.

"Where are we really going?" I asked.

I am not convinced that we were going to her shooting location because I heard her earlier while talking to her phone. Whoever it is among the three, they are up to something.

"I already told you, in my shooting location."

"Did you think that I am buying that?"

She looks at me then back at the road.

"Unnie, I canceled my filming today just for this day."

"Ey, why did you cancel your---"

"For you, unnie." She cut me off.

They keep on adjusting for me.

I sighed.

"I am fine Minmin." I said after sighing.

"Don't tell me those kinds of words." She sounds like she is mad or something?

After that, we didn't talk. We didn't talk for 3 hours and 37 minutes. Hell yeah, that's long because she brought me to Gang-wondo.

For goodness sake, have they gone mad?!

"Minju, I will drive."

"No, unnie. You don't---"

"Then make your car drive itself."

She was about to speak when I preceded her.

"Your car is a self-driving car, Minju. I know you are tired because you drive for 3 hours and 37 minutes and are still driving. If you just tap where you are going in this screen," I point to the rectangle screen between two aircons.

 If you just tap where you are going in this screen," I point to the rectangle screen between two aircons

"Then you will have at least a short rest." I finished.

I heard her sigh.

"Unnie---" She was cut off when her phone suddenly rang. She was about to get her airpods and answer the call since it was connected in her car when I answered it.

"Minju, are you with her?" We both heard her voice since it was connected to her car.

I know who this is.

Minju glanced at me before answering.

"Yes, unnie. We are on our way now."

"Are you still in Gwangju?"

"No, unnie. We just entered Gangwon-do."

I heard her hummed in the other line.

"I'm hanging up now. Be careful." Then she ended the call.

"Tell me Minju, what are you guys thinking?" I looked at her seriously.

She glanced at me and sighs.

"A vacation with you." She answered before looking back at the road.

I sighed while massaging my temple.

"You know that I hate these kinds of things." I said, trying to calm my nerves.

I do want to spend time with them but I don't want them to sacrifice for me.

"Unnie---"

"Stop the car." I said coldly.

"Yena u--"

"Stop the car, Kim Minju."

She sighed and had no choice but to stop the car on the side of the road. She looks at me after pulling up the handbrake.

"Unnie, please---"

"Where are we going?" I cut her off again for the 3rd time.

"To Yonghwa Beach." She said in defeat.

I tap the button where it will put her car on a self driving mode. I tap our route on the map.

The hell? We will still travel for 2 hours and 16 minutes for goodness sake.

"You are wasting your time." I shake my head.

Minju's car starts to move. She is still on the driver's seat but she is not driving anymore.

I got my phone and dialed Chaewon. Yes, Chaewon is the one who called her earlier. It takes three rings before she answered.

"Yah, what are you guys planning?"

I heard her sigh from the other line.

"Didn't you say you are healing? Then we are coming with you." She responded.

"Stinky radish, you know me. Also, you guys have a wo---"

"We can take a day off too, Choi Yena."

"Don't scare me with your cold voice Kwon Eunbi. You know me, I don't want to---"

"Then tell us what your problem is. You never take a day off in your 4 years and 6 months of working in KWON." She cut me off.

Oh, here we go again.

"Whatever, I know that I will not win with you in this." I ended the call.

I let out a deep sigh and rested my body on the chair.

I hate this situation.

"Unnie," Minju suddenly held my hand.

"Tell me what it is. Maybe, I can help you." She said.

I looked at her and I could see in her eyes how worried she was. I gave her a smile then shook my head.

"Minju, it's nothing." I hold her hand too.

"Unnie, if this is about Yuri, then I can help you. Just don't be like this." She squeezed my hand a little.

I shake my head again.

"Minju, this is not about Yuri. This is about myself." I said before looking at the window.

"My temper is getting shorter than usual." I chuckled.

"I even punched someone out of nowhere." I added.

"..."

Silence.... Silence prevailed between us.

Why did I need to see those things? Kang Hyewon, why are you cheating on your girlfriend? What did Yuri do to you for you to cheat on her? I can't understand. Yuri is a perfect girl.

I rest my head on the window.

Why did I even become affected with this? Yuri and I weren't even close.

"Why did loving you hurt this much, Yuri?"