"I can't find the way out, I hear the calling from deep inside."

"Ms. Choi?"

I ignored her and just continued what I was rapping.

"Making me sink to you, making me call you."

I smiled when she suddenly flashed into my mind.

"When I look into your eyes, I forget everything but you."

Why is it always about you?

"Woah," I uttered.

I looked at Soyeon who was stunned. I smirked when I heard her rap too.

"I'm in a maze, days in here."

I looked at the computer then back at her.

"Never let me wonder about days outside."

I can see how inspired and determined Soyeon is. Her eyes tell it all.

"I'm trapped in a maze filled with darkness."

She is really determined to finish this song.

"No, maybe I trapped myself in here."

After rapping, she looked at me as if she was surprised. It seems like our minds become one and jump out of happiness. Yuqi, who has her own world, didn't bother since she is wearing headphones.

"Woah, that's a good lyrics!" Soyeon exclaimed.

I get her notebook and write what I rap earlier. I also wrote the words that she rap earlier.

"No wonder why I am with you." She said when she saw me writing the lyrics.

After writing what we said earlier, I looked at her.

"How about we write this song as an unaware feeling of love that was compared to a maze?"

She smiled at my suggestion.

"Good thinking, Ms. Choi." She nods at me.

*Timeskip*

We are done writing the song and it is already 4:17AM. I am the one who arranges the song and the lyrics are already finalized. The only work that we have left is recording the guide of the song for her members. Actually, she is the one who wrote and produced this so it's just her who will sing the song for guidance.

"Ms. Choi, can I just be the rapper?" She said nervously.

"Ey," I nudged her.

"You are the producer and the writer of this song. I just arranged this."

"But you write almost half of the---"

"Nah, I just helped you." I shake my head.

I do but she has the right to sing this.

"Eh?"

"Come on, we need to start because I know you have lessons after this." I got her notebook and handed it to her.

She sighed before accepting her notebook.

"Fine, I'll record it myself but you will be with me on the recording day." She said in defeat.

"Of course, I am supporting all of you." I smiled at her.

She smiled back at me. I just listen and watch her singing her own produced and composed song.