Eunbi unnie shakes her head.

"Thank you, Mr. Ko but I'll just wait for Yena here." She responded.

Mr. Ko nodded and sat back in his chair.

"Okay, Ms. Choi, without further ado. I know that you are looking forward to working with (G)I-DLE, the contract is already made." He signals to his secretary.

His secretary laid the paper in front of me together with the pen.

"As you said, your contract is just exclusive to (G)I-DLE. Meaning if you make a song for KSW Entertainment, it will only be sung by (G)I-DLE or any member of (G)I-DLE." He explained.

Me being lazy just signed the contract without reading it.

"Every song you make for us will be $3,500 plus 25% of artist royalties." He said while getting the contract that I signed.

I stood up because I was shocked.

"WHAT?!"

He chuckles at my reaction.

"Yes, Ms. Choi. What you heard is right."

"Isn't it too much?" I asked in disbelief.

"It's not too much for you, Ms. Choi. You are an experienced writer, composer and producer. You already sell so many of your songs in Music Publishing." He pauses for a moment and looks at me.

"I bet all your covers in your youtube channel are the songs that you composed and produced by yourself. Am I wrong?"

Holy shit! How can he know everything just like that?! Did he do some background check on me?

"I'm sorry if I do some background check on you." He said sincerely as if he read my mind.

So, he did some background checks on me. Woah, this man is no joke!

"Don't worry, the cover songs in your youtube channel that I mentioned are just my guess. And I can tell that I am right because of your reaction." He chuckles again.

The hell?

He signed the contract.

"You are all settled Ms. Choi. You can now work with (G)I-DLE." He smiled at me and stood up.

He is more intelligent than I expected.

I stood up and nodded. He offered his hand and I accepted it. After we shake hands, I leave his office.

*End of Flashback*

Yeah, that's what happened and the reason why I am beside Soyeon right now.

"This is the last song that I am working on." Soyeon said and played the instrumental.

I nodded when I heard the instrumental.

"Do you have the lyrics?" I asked.

"No." She shakes her head.

She gave me a notebook.

"Maze." I uttered.

"That's the title but I haven't started yet since I don't know how I will write the lyrics." Soyeon explained.

I heard a part where I think a rap can suit. I immediately looked at the computer and continued to listen.