The door suddenly opens. All of our attention turns to the door. We saw Eunbi unnie with a nurse.

"You will have your medical tests today." Eunbi unnie said. She is still wearing her poker face.

Hitomi said she had a work, tsss.

The nurse approached me, so I stood up. The nurse and I were about to get out when Eunbi unnie spoke again.

"After the tests, you can go."

I looked at her and ran towards her. The nurse was startled by my sudden action. I jumped into Eunbi unnie and hugged her so tight.

"Thank you unnie!" I said while hugging her.

She patted my back.

"Go ahead now."

I let go of her and faced her.

"Unnie, can you clean that?" I pointed to the trash that was on the floor and the mess on the table.

"Aish," She was about to hit me but I ran out of the door, dragging the nurse with me.

******************************************************

My tests were done and it was already 5:30PM.

Gosh, is Yuqi still in their company?

I start to walk fastly.

"Yah, is someone following you or something?" Eunbi unnie complained because she can't keep up with me.

Well I have long legs while her... you know the answer readers. Anyway we are in the hospital's parking lot now and we are on the way to Eunbi unnie's car. Hitomi and Nako left when I went to the lab because Hitomi had a photoshoot while Nako... she's Hitomi's pet.

We reached Eunbi unnie's car. I go to the driver's seat.

"Unnie, I will be the driver." I open my palms, hoping that she will give me her car key.

"No." She moves away the hand where her car key is.

"You will rest Yena." She pushed me aside and entered the driver's seat.

I sighed and had no choice but to sit in the passenger seat beside the driver's seat.

"You will stay in our apartment." She started the car.

"Unnie, I have---"

"You will not go to work until we get your result."

"Fine." I surrendered.

"But we will go to KSW Entertainment right now."

"And why?"

"I have a meeting with (G)I-DLE's general manager."

"Hmmm... is that the reason why you want to get out of the hospital so bad?"

"Yeah. Their debut is next month and their recording is two days from now. The songs must be done tomorrow."

She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Did you sign a contract with the KSW?"

"Not yet but I can sell my song to them."

"What did you eat?"

"Nothing, I just decided to be a composer and producer of other Entertainment too."

"That's good."

After that conversation, we remained silent until we arrived at KSW Entertainment.

*KSW Entertainment*

All of the people were looking at me since the one who was walking beside me was Kwon Eunbi, the CEO and one of the shareholders of KWON Entertainment . She is wearing her poker face again while I am wearing my cap and mask as usual. I'm thankful that we didn't get mobbed by people. Eunbi unnie didn't bring her body guards so it's a little dangerous.