Chapter 30: Rot In Jail

Start from the beginning

All I wanted was for Noah and I to be happy. To live our best lives, and to not look back. I wanted to return to my happy life, but before I could do that I needed to destroy the interruptions. My mother was going to get what she deserved. I am going to do everything that I can to ensure a good future with Nosh. Even if that meant working with Adam.

"Oh and one more thing." He looked at me curiously. "Once this is over with, we go our separate ways once and for all." He nodded, agreeing with me. "I need to hear you say it Adam." Now he was the one rolling his eyes, and at this moment exactly I wanted to slap his eyes our his face.

"Okay deal. We don't ever talk or see each other ever again." We shook hands before walking out the door. There was one last place she could've gone that I didn't tell the police.

---

"Oh and your not killing her." We got out the car after the hour long drive. During the drive instead of communicating with Adam, I called my dad and mama Beck. I told them I was going for a drive and that I was going to be back tonight.

Luckily, they didn't question it, and let it go. "What do you mean I'm not killing her? Yes I am." He had locked the door, his voice was laced with both anger and confusion. "No your not. I want her to rot in a jail cell for the rest of her life."

"She deserves to die." He immediately protested. "Yeah your right, she does. But your not killing her. not while I'm here. She goes into police custody. What you choose to do after is your decision and I don't care. But your not killing her today."

He was clearly frustrated, as I was messing with his plans. "Can I at least hurt her?" He was annoying, and I was already regretting my decisions. But I kept telling myself that I was doing this for Noah.

"Do whatever you want. Just no killing." He smirked at my statement. He never had any control, so what he was going to do to her was beyond my knowledge, but as long as she stayed alive to rot, I wasn't going to protest to anything he was planning on doing.

"Fine I guess." He rolled his eyes again, like a little child. "How are you and your boyfriend doing?" I didn't pay much attention to his question. My life was none of his concern. It wasn't when it needed to be, and now it's definitely not.

"Tough crowd, that's fine." I walked into the haunted house. The one thing I remember from my mother is her curiosity. It led her to do crazy things, but she loved exploring. And honestly, this place seemed like it would suit her.

"Shhh, I think I hear something." I whispered when I heard some footsteps. I wasn't sure if she had seen or heard us, but I was praying to god that she didn't. The best way we were going to catch her was by surprise. She can't see us coming. It'll ruin everything.

"Okay game plan. We split up. You go left, I go right. The only exit is this one, all the other doors and windows are shut. We ambush her from both sides, and boom. That's it." It was at this moment that I felt like a criminal mastermind.

If I'm being honest I liked the rush of adrenaline this gave me. Especially after being so... dead for three weeks. "Sounds like a plan." He smiled shortly before going left, parting ways.

"Oh and if she shows restraint, or if she pulls a gun, don't hesitate." I looked back at him, receiving a thumbs up before we both went or ways. If I was write she was in the kitchen, which was right in the middle. If we execute this nicely, this could be mess free.

---

"Don't fucking give me that shit. You came to my home two times! You shot my boyfriend, and then ran off like a little bitch." She laughed as her mouth was dripping blood. I let Adam get his anger out before talking to her.

"I don't give a shit about. You can go rot to hell." I grit out of my teeth. For once in my life, I finally felt as if I had power over her. I didn't feel so weak and useless against her. Because now she was the one enduring all the pain. The difference between me and her though, is that she deserved it.

"The cops are going to be here in about 10 minutes. He has a gun, so I wouldn't try anything." I looked at Adam, who looked quite satisfied. "Oh and one more thing." I walked up to her, kicking her right in the gut.

"Fuck you." I started to walk out of the room. "Where are you going?" Adam asked. I just proceeded to walk. "I'm leaving. My work here is done. Have a good rest of your life in jail mother." I looked back and smiled at her.

"Thanks for the help." Was the last thing I heard before walking out. The cops had arrived and came running into the house. I got in my car and left. I had no idea how Adam was going to get home, but he was no longer my problem.

My mother is finally going to get locked up. Noah's awake and healing. And I'm going ti finally be free, and happy. With no care in the world.

---

"Good morning sleepy head." I kissed Noah quickly, smiles emerging from both our faces. "God it feels good to see your face again." His comment made me blush. It felt so good to know I didn't have to worry about anyone interfering with our happiness anymore.

"I was a badass today." I flipped my hair, adding affect to my already sarcastic enough comment. "Ooh tell me more." I say in the chair by the side of the bed.

For the next hour I was explaining to him everything that I did. I even talked to him about Adam, and throughout the whole thing he smiled and hyped me up. He was supporting me.

"I love you." I kissed his forehead when I saw him close his eyes again. He was so mentally and physically drained that he needed all the sleep her could get. "I love you more." Was the last thing that he said before drifting off into a sleep.

I rested my head on his hand, falling asleep shortly after. Everything was finally back to normal now. Of course Noah still needed time to recover, but just him being awake distracted me from the thought.

I was finally go to live out my dreams I had with him. We were going to get married, have kids, and live a happily ever after, just like people do in fairytales. Expect this isn't a fairytale, it's my life. Our life.

Now, I can only wait to see what happens in our lives. All I know is that as long as Noah is by my side, I would get through everything.

---

Hiiii:)) here I am, updating yet again. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. It's crazy to believe I'm already on chapter 30. (mind blowing) I really do live this book with all of my heart and I'm so glad to see that so many people enjoy just as much, if not more, than I do. I love you all so much<33 byeeee
Word count: 2035