Chapter 6 - Shocka korra

Start from the beginning

(A/N : imagine sonething like this)

Arjun was super confused and was talking to himself.
"Naama paatunu seivene nu thaane irrundhom..namma yendha vambu kum poga mattome...namala yen kadathi inga okkara vechirukanga..? Avangala vandhanga...namala izhuthutu vandhanga....poitanga! "

Poor Ak was so confused and lost in his own world that he did not notice another person had come and sat on the sofa beside him and was watching everything.

Arjun who was thinking deeply was startled out of his thoughts when he heard a familiar loud bubbly laugh.

Arjun turned around to see Shyra laughing.

Arjun's eyes  widened and he gave a shocked reaction though his cheeks heated up.

Shyra:
"Arjuneyyyy.....ippidiya polambu vanga?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Aiyooooo...Amma.."

Arjun:
"Enna paatha siripu varudhu la? Andha Bouncer enna kidnap panitu inga kundu vandhu vittutaru...amaa neenga inga enna panuringa? Vonna yum thookitanga la enna?"

Shyra:
"Ada illa Arjuney! Naan thaan vonna kuttitu varra sonnen! Inga thaan indha Concert ku approm Dinner vechirukanga...artists, base band appudi nu indha concert la vela senja ellarkum inga thaan dinner!"

Arjun:
"Ohhh...appudiya....Shyra naan bayendhuten theriyuma?"

Arjun whined to her and pouted.

Shyra laughed how he was behaving like a kid.

She was amazed at the comfort level she felt with him. The instant connection she felt with him.

Apart from their chat this was the first time meeting face to face. She took a huge leap of faith by arranging this surprise.

Shyra:
"Idhu orru surprise Arjuneyyy...yeppudi?"

Arjun looked at her eyes. He was actually feeling overwhelmed evem though he was casually taking with her. Truth be told he had imagined this scenario many times in his head. He had prepared what all he would say to shyra of he meets her.

But everything went out of the window the moment he met her in person.
It was like he personally knew her for years and not just as a fan. Her vibe and auro made him feel very comfortable.
He felt connected to her.

Arjun smiled slightling showing how he was truly feeling.

Arjun:
"Nee verra level Ma..Chance ah illa..."

Shyra saw the slight blush on his face and how overwhelmed he was.

She chucked.

Shyra:
"Neenga eppudi ivolo cute ah irrukinga?"

Arjun:
"Yaaru naan ah neeya?"☺

Shyra blushed

Shyra:
"Naan cute ah irrukena enna?"

Arjun:
"Aama...actualla unmaiya solluluna nee cute ah vida rombo Azhaga irruka! Your inner self...your inner beauty is shining brightly and is reflected outside. "

Arjun had no idea the havoc he had created inside Shyra by this one sentence.

Shyra was used to people saying she looked cute and she was even used to getting stupid hate comments on her looks like her nose was too big and so on.

But No one had looked deeper inside of her. Or had said her inner self..her personality ..Just her was what made her beautiful.

How was it that a Man she just met was able to see the real Her and was admiring it?

Arjun meanwhile had a slight curiousity.

Arjun:
"Amaa...nee single ah commited ah?"

Shyra supressed a smile and kept a straight face.

Shyra:
"Single ah irrundha enna panuvinga..Committed ah irrundha enna panuvinga?"

Arjun let out a chuckle.

Arjun:
"Ennaku orru prechenayum illa!"

Shyra burst out laughing.

Shyra:
"Verra level Arjuneyy!"

They both looked at eachother with blushy smiles and looked away.

__________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Here you go!

Hope you all like it!

Please comment your thoughts and what you like/dislike.

Am I going too fast? The thing is I don't want it to be a slow burn! Please comment your opinion about it!

Anyway!
I can't wait to book the tickets for FDFS in Singapore!

Its Pongal Release! ᴱˢᵖ ᵒⁿ ᴶᴬᴺ ¹³ᵗʰ !!!

Ivolo naal naama avarukuda irrundha support pannom

Ivolo naal naama avarukuda irrundha support pannom...but this moment ippo thaan avaru ku support pandradhu rombo important!

Please go and watch Enna Solla Pogirai in theatres and support him!

Those who have booked their tickets to watch the 7am FDFS in Krishnaveni Cinemas! Congrats and Enjoy!! Mannar is going to be there along with the entire team!

And Please don't put any of the constructive criticism after you watch the movie on twitter....not atleast for the first 4 days!

The movie Ht will be stalked by Meme creators and trollers and  they take those as content! We need to be strong and support him!
And whatever you do pleade don't bring Ashaangi into it!
Maybe Sk will be there maybe she won't but please don't tag her and start something...media people are just waiting for a chance.

Ellarum konjom purinji nadanukonga!🙏🙏🙏

No Expectations Namaha💫
Better days are coming 💜
Always stay Kulu Kulu❄
- Anu